Well my topic says it all, I have searched on the forums for similar topics but couldn't find one like mines.

But here's my problem, I have a two year old laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. It still runs strong and it can run CABAL perfectly fine smoothly sometimes but after a couple of minutes playing my graphics lag going from 70FPS down to 15-20FPS in max graphics settings with max multi-sampling then after a couple of minutes my graphics go back to being smooth. Also when I switch to maps sometimes it's fast in loading and sometimes it takes about 10-20 seconds to load the map i'm going into (Example: From warp center to BI, sometimes my client freezes for 10-20 seconds then loads the map with smooth graphics). I sometimes can't load into the game if the area is populated and some other times I can same goes with maps that has like 1-2 people it does the same thing causing my client to freeze and having to close it and restart.

My graphics drivers are up to date and my laptop has been reformatted recently, i've set the affinity to one core but that didn't help because it'd automatically set itself back to two cores after I switch maps and I have tried turning off W7's Aero making it look like Windows Classic but that didn't help at all, so what's wrong why am I getting on and off graphic spikes?

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.00 GHz
Kingston Memory @ 4GB
Crucial SSD 128GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon 2600HD (Dedicated Video Card)

So if anyone had the same problem as me, i'd appreciate the help.