Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seems legit NO?

Shadow Titanium
    fawkin newbs dont see obvious hack. and why say piss of sam is the hacker go check your eyes

obvious lv 76 baws.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

okay its a hack or... i have no alternative accusations but my main one is shes lvl 76 wearing forcium and why would a everyone assume its a gm and why a 76 instead of anything 170+

Banned
    did they hack that kred too?,lol @ +15 nonslot amp crystal too

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    okay its a hack or... i have no alternative accusations but my main one is shes lvl 76 wearing forcium and why would a everyone assume its a gm and why a 76 instead of anything 170+
    To wear forci as lvl 76 you would need to bypass the level requirement flags in the exe, normally when a person who is 76 tries to equip forci, they would need to edit their level and class level, but it just results in disconnection and error code, either its someone who knows what they are doing, or a GM on a new char? Thats why you would assume its a GM, because there is disconnect flags n checks in the exe to prevent wearing higher grade armor then your actual level, no matter what you changed it to the server would always know your true level unless you took the next step and somehow modified packets, or just removed the check from the exe through an assembler. either way its not easy to wear forci at 76 lol.

I would hope its a GM, i mean that level of breach is pretty high compared to your normal run of the mill "hack" which is intended to just gain small advantages or mess with people a little, lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    To wear forci as lvl 76 you would need to bypass the level requirement flags in the exe, normally when a person who is 76 tries to equip forci, they would need to edit their level and class level, but it just results in disconnection and error code, either its someone who knows what they are doing, or a GM on a new char? Thats why you would assume its a GM, because there is disconnect flags n checks in the exe to prevent wearing higher grade armor then your actual level, no matter what you changed it to the server would always know your true level unless you took the next step and somehow modified packets, or just removed the check from the exe through an assembler. either way its not easy to wear forci at 76 lol.

I would hope its a GM, i mean that level of breach is pretty high compared to your normal run of the mill "hack" which is intended to just gain small advantages or mess with people a little, lol.
    dang pro info
    kno wonder you were banned o.O *not a insult*

What the fuck is going on here.... Oh this is bullshit.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

hi snow ... d0 u no u r cute?

Banned
    LOL a GM Never wear the title Knight Of Dawn...they use their own.

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the report, guys!

We're already taking a look into this as we speak and will make sure this is taken care of.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123