Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will happen to this slot extended glove?

Smile What will happen to this slot extended glove?

I want to get an opinion on what you think would happen.

Say I have glove with HP steal 2% in the slot
    If you were to extend it, the option would becomes 3% right?

Now if I put another HP steal on the second slot, the overall HP steal would still remain at 3% cause thats the limit right?

But instead of putting HP steal on the second slot, if I put MP steal in instead...
    Does that mean I will get 3% HP steal and 3% MP steal??????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kapangkapang View Post
    I want to get an opinion on what you think would happen.

Say I have glove with HP steal 2% in the slot
    If you were to extend it, the option would becomes 3% right?

Now if I put another HP steal on the second slot, the overall HP steal would still remain at 3% cause thats the limit right?

But instead of putting HP steal on the second slot, if I put MP steal in instead...
    Does that mean I will get 3% HP steal and 3% MP steal??????

Thanks

the first question you should ask yourself . . is the gloves even worth extending?. . .

what kind of glove is it?

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    If you have hp steal in both slots and it's extended, you'd have 5% steal. If you put mp in 2nd slot then you'd have 3% hp and 3% mp steal. I'm not 100% sure about this :>

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    the first question you should ask yourself . . is the gloves even worth extending?. . .

what kind of glove is it?
    In my opinion, yes, the glove is worth extending => S.tit glove with 2% HP steal in slot, PC all skill amp 7%.
    This may come as a shocker but I do need MP steal.
    At the moment I am using force absorb ring+4 for HP and MP steal, if I can get a glove like what I mentioned earlier then I could replace the force absorb ring +4 with ring of sage + 9 or critical right +1, which allows me to do more damage.
    Believe me, I have thought this through. That's why I want to know if it will turn out the way I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you have hp steal in both slots and it's extended, you'd have 5% steal. If you put mp in 2nd slot then you'd have 3% hp and 3% mp steal. I'm not 100% sure about this :>
    Cool, thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    4% actually, the first slot becomes 3% the second slot stays 1%, then you'd have a 3rd open slot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    4% actually, the first slot becomes 3% the second slot stays 1%, then you'd have a 3rd open slot.
    thanks for the info.

For some reason after some patch the 2nd slot was halved, I swear you used to be able to slot 2x 2% of the same type. =x

I don't think anything was changed...its just that before hp steal catalyst it was so rare/impossible to actually get it in multiple slots of gloves. You can do 4% mcr in 2 slots before extending (think that becomes 5% after) and you can do 2% mcr and 2% hp steal

and attk becomes 5 from 2 when extended. u prolly r a mage class with tons of mp use on skills cast so yeah, i belive u, u need mp steal lol and attk is useless to u. but if u feel inclined getting the mp steal rune instead, that'd free up one more slot for ur gloves. 2% ---> 3% hp steal when extended is just about right.

s.tit gloves extended with 3% HP steal and 3% MP steal is the best option for wizards, given that PC crafts with amp in slot doesn't really exist. Once you +10 the s.tit, it has the same defense as osmium +9, and it's good enough to run any dungeon.

As for extension with HP steal in both slots, I think the max is actually 3%, so the second slot would be wasted. But even if it isn't 3% (say if it's 10%), 3% HP steal + 3% MP steal is simply perfect for WI. Other classes don't care about MP as much because their BM2s don't use much MP. WI BM2 chews up MP so fast that if you don't have MP vamp or manually pot, it will seriously compromise your DPS.

If you're an FA, I don't really recommend spending an SEM just to get 3% MP steal. Get an MP steal rune, and level 1 should be enough for your comboing needs.
    Last edited by Osaka; 11-09-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast