Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: List of Issues...

Angry List of Issues...

Ok..they have this section in the friggin forums but the errors haven't been fixed yet:

Battle Mode Disconnects
    Legacy Weapon Equip Disconnect
    Execration "Move in Disapproval" Disconnect.
    Skill in combo is stopped due to a "Glitched" down and your character is unable to move until log out or death.

And these are just a few. What's the point of them having a "Bug Report" section in the forums when no ones going to fix the bugs that are very frequent in the game.
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

Quote Originally Posted by RavenzShadow View Post
    Ok..they have this section in the friggin forums but the errors haven't been fixed yet:

Battle Mode Disconnects
    Legacy Weapon Equip Disconnect
    Execration "Move in Disapproval" Disconnect.
    Skill in combo is stopped due to a "Glitched" down and your character is unable to move until log out or death.

And these are just a few. What's the point of them having a "Bug Report" section in the forums when no ones going to fix the bugs that are very frequent in the game.
    random crashes piss me off -.-

Banned
    I just love when I combo start in war, after a while I break, and can no longer dash blink or fade for about 20 seconds. Always a fs I'm fighting when this retarded shet happens too -.-

There are plenty of glitches. Like Commando said, the combo glitch that you either have to wait or unequip a weapon in order to fix. and yeah. The random crashes are annoying as well. OH LOOK LOADED A BOSS... *cabal crashes* -_- joy.. I like playing Cabal but the errors that we face are just irritating beyond belief...
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active