Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: idk if its just me but i cant connect to the server...did they do m/a hour early -.-

http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2555

.................Was posted 5 and 1/2 hours ago........... all I have to say

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Banned
    a forcy FS gloves 7 amp just dropped in ic2 i was so happy didnt pick it up yet nd bam sigh

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2555

.................Was posted 5 and 1/2 hours ago........... all I have to say
    EST changing the time the maintenance happens to make it an extra hour after daylight savings (EST being notorious about having messed up time zones as it is already) and assuming everyone will check that the time is the same is kind of annoying. I mean at least they're adding content in that extra hour. Oh wait. Not to mention the maintenance didn't end at 8 PDT....or 9PDT but just randomly in between.

Shadow Titanium
    why everyone crying about not getting that chest or drop in dg....i was in ca and was about to get my sehh!!

Banned
    i saw the forcy boot :/ i saw it!!!!!!!!!!! it said 7amp!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    EST changing the time the maintenance happens to make it an extra hour after daylight savings (EST being notorious about having messed up time zones as it is already) and assuming everyone will check that the time is the same is kind of annoying. I mean at least they're adding content in that extra hour. Oh wait. Not to mention the maintenance didn't end at 8 PDT....or 9PDT but just randomly in between.
    Its getting done an hour sooner as well.... They just moved it forward an hour.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    why everyone crying about not getting that chest or drop in dg....i was in ca and was about to get my sehh!!
    what they all say >_> bam fchh

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    Its getting done an hour sooner as well.... They just moved it forward an hour.
    what they should do is fix all this dc'ing crashing crap its really irritating -.-

they did..."m/a will start in a minute" in yellow msg even

it still is half an hour early, so...

Shadow Titanium
    faawwkkkkkkkkk i didnt get chance to trtade in my dp Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q just remembrdrddrddrd =[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12