Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Middle East

Angry Middle East

We've been recently IP banned from Cabal EU (Middle East) - yay for the idiots swallowing our money by hudreds of pounds for years just to ban us in the end for moving out of region - and the cabal.net site says I should play Global. Global, however, doesn't exist anymore and redirects here.
    So the question is, can I, as a current resident of Middle East, play this version of the game?
    And if we move again as we do every few months, will I be able to access my accounts from let's say UK, America, Australia, Japan?

You Cant Play This Game In Middle East Because ESTSoft Blocked It Before 3 Weeks

You Can Play CABAL Online on MOON and SUN maybe PLUTO too But Middle East NO

EST blocked Middle East from Europe (which previously was possible and allowed), not NA. Global doesn't exist anymore and redirects here.
    So... what am I supposed to do again?

go to www.cabal.com

then download client
    and follow up from there
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

I've got another problem now - can't download the client from the site. Is there any torrent or alternative download link for the latest NA/Global client?

ummm i am not sure... I just get it from there
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

You CAN play this game from Middle East. I have sent a help disk ages ago if i can play in my region (New Zealand) which I am allowed. The GM said to me that NA CABAL is a global version now. So I am playing CABAL from New Zealand and when I'm playing it, in my guild 3 of players are from Pakistan I think... Pakistan or Afghanistan... I believe both countries are in the Middle East Region.

If you want to download CABAL Online in torrent, go to the website http://isohunt.com/Isohunt have huge amounts of torrents and you can basically download any game. I believe you will end up playing some other games than CABAL Online after you have been on that website. You can download Call of duty 6, black ops, Battlefield 3, Diablo 3, any bran new games for free.

I gurantee you that the website will work as I have downloaded Far Cry 2 and my friend downloaded Mafia 2 from it and both of them works perfectly.
    I also have checked that CABAL Online US version (this is the NA version you need to download) is on Isohunt. So download the game and enjoy it. Even though CABAL does not work, there are many other great games you can download.

Good luck then