Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FT2 Duo o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Don't think they do. People seem to not quite understand that there are people with full +15 sig/forcium grade 7% amp gears that are 180. Some people even have 10% forci. And also there are some people that have got an sehh in the past. I've known Kyoki for 2 years. He don't lie and he's good. If that's Kujashin, then yea I believe it more-so. He hits hard. Done plenty of wars against him in the past, even with 1150 base def I died fast.

But what does a BL have that a WI don't? Intuition.
    I think if they were telling the truth then they would have posted a video of a second duo by now. Don't say some crap about it being expensive when u say they could have all +15 sig/forc

inb4 bad computer can't take video lie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylinє View Post
    I think if they were telling the truth then they would have posted a video of a second duo by now. Don't say some crap about it being expensive when u say they could have all +15 sig/forc

inb4 bad computer can't take video lie
    why do you want a video so bad. just because they are able to do something, doesn't mean they'll make a video of it.

And who are you to say that they'd bother to make a video of a 2nd run just because you don't believe they can duo. Do they have to prove it to you? If you don't believe they can do it, then don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    why do you want a video so bad. just because they are able to do something, doesn't mean they'll make a video of it.

And who are you to say that they'd bother to make a video of a 2nd run just because you don't believe they can duo. Do they have to prove it to you? If you don't believe they can do it, then don't.
    i dont even think spur or raz knows how to frap lmao
    and as for the wiz and bl maybe they dont either

skyline is just a hater. he cares soo much on whether someone can duo ft2 or not

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    btw you might wanna work on that auto mp pot thing :x

Titanium
    never heard a blader was useful in dungeon unless its hacking, cause when blader hacks they are like ninjas....btw showing us a small clip of u guys duoing a boss doesn't hurt would it?

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    never heard a blader was useful in dungeon unless its hacking, cause when blader hacks they are like ninjas....btw showing us a small clip of u guys duoing a boss doesn't hurt would it?
    BL + WI is the highest possible duo dps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    BL + WI is the highest possible duo dps.
    what about BL + WA? o.o

People are actually thinking these guys are lying? wtf.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    what about BL + WA? o.o
    Im talking about cost too...in a way lol

WI + BL doesn't NEED to use fury pots, while WA + BL would need fury pots or a lot more dancing. Less dancing = more time attacking bosses = higher overall dps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Im talking about cost too...in a way lol

WI + BL doesn't NEED to use fury pots, while WA + BL would need fury pots or a lot more dancing. Less dancing = more time attacking bosses = higher overall dps.
    but rich WA + BL with lots of fury and amp pots = win

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast