Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "Who has the best profile?" -- OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD!

Titanium
    facepalm.
    Last edited by Leihs; 11-16-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    People are competitive in nature, regardless of a prize.

Not sure if you are mad people don't like your profile or you're just bad at communicating. What soly said wasn't that bad and you blew up on them. Your constant negativety shows you can't handle this.
    -If you're not sure if he's mad or not then you shouldn't be commenting at all and for the record he isn't mad. He also isn't bad at communicating considering he was very clear on what he meant.

-What soly said wasn't about being bad or not it's about having manners and common courtesy. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

-I'd like to see the "constant negativity" he showed. All he demonstrated were skills of a moderator, which is exactly what he did. He replied to soly's first post with "Please try to keep opinions about other entries you think don't look nice to yourself. This is not a flame thread. " That isn't being negative that's called moderating the thread to keep negative comments out of the thread.

Only thing I have seen was few comments about how they believe people haven't been voting right. And the forum no-lifer thing wasn't a big deal lol. Just a way of saying people that are very active in forums. Seems you took offense to that though and took it way out of proportion.
    -There is no such thing as voting right or wrong, it's about everyone having different tastes and soly obviously didn't recognize that.

-There's a difference between calling someone a forum no-lifer and saying they're active forum users. The difference is the insult that's included with the first one and not with the second one.

-He didn't take it offensively, he just wanted to keep the thread clean and on topic.

-----------------------------------------------

Now, let's all move along and continue voting, this is after all a voting thread and shouldn't be any other kind of thread.
    Last edited by 7-Up; 11-16-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Forcium
    People are competitive in nature, regardless of a prize.

This was a great idea for an event, I'll give you props on that. Maybe you shouldn't try something like this again though. Calling people fobs, and acting like an ass, etc. Not sure if you are mad people don't like your profile or you're just bad at communicating. What soly said wasn't that bad and you blew up on them. Your constant negativety shows you can't handle this.

Only thing I have seen was few comments about how they believe people haven't been voting right. That's not a big deal. And the forum no-lifer thing wasn't a big deal lol. Just a way of saying people that are very active in forums. Seems you took offense to that though and took it way out of proportion.
    Sorry sir, you seem to be the mad one here. I have in no way shown I am mad at all. If you can point it out, I'd like to see it. I simply did this event to give out free stuff for people to get more forum active.
    > Implying someone saying people didn't earn their votes legit/ work hard on their profile is correct
    > flawless logic

>ITT: People complaining about competition because the prizes are actually worth it.

Okay seriously, this is the last I'm going to say on this topic. If you have anymore problems with this competition please just PM me. (It will make it easier for me to tally votes) kkthnxhaveaniceday.
    Last edited by Sprite; 11-16-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Wish this would've ran longer, I would've participated. It is a cool event

Soooo when do the polls close? I'm anxious to see who the winner is.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Forcium
    Closes on the 22nd, I'll add it to the front.

Errybody's mad.

Sorry my vote was late, didnt realize this is a new thread for voting ok so my vote goes for the following people.

1. [Solymar] - Its so otaku! the butterfly GIF animation in your page's content background aswell as the "cutesy" GIF animation of the modules gave life to the entire page. Very well done.

2. [Halcy] - Like I said on my comment, you brought galactic style to the next level on your page. The only thing though that has to be changed is the header text color - look at the Date and Time, and some of the links theyre grey and kinda hard to see, I think you should make it lighter.

3. [xXdangerzoneXx] - I judged your page by looking at the color text combination. Black for me is the most powerful color in design, it brings out the best of other colors so the black content background combined with bright red and green gave me that Matrix impression and I like it. However, the background seems to mess up with it. You may like gorey stuff but, the color combo of your text dont suit well with it. Try something like this on your background and I think its gunna be really nice.

This one >>>

[MamaMiaYoe]
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    Weren't you the one making a big deal about how you weren't going to participate/vote and what not?
    hey mang i gotta do some for people favor too mang
    AION FTW

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast