Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about it.

Banned

Thinking about it.

So I decided to check up on cabal today and saw all this new stuff and made me think about coming back. But, before i actually decide i need to know if its just the same old sht with new rapping or if its actually new sht. So if any one that is still playing could inform me, would be appreciated.

Honestly i think EST has made some changes better for the community, game has improved alot over the past few months but then again i dont know how long its been since youve played though lol you will just have to come see for yourself is all i can say
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

Banned
    Well, I haven't played sense shortly after we first got the drei armor and all that. So it has been awhile. But if they have improved maybe i will check it out.

I've played it since beta and recently came back after a year break about one month ago. I am pretty satisfied with the changes.

They re-did the entire questing system. Before it only gave you 100m and quest dungeons were depressing, now there are barely any quest dungeons and you get a free 150m.

They added a lot of daily quests for grinding, doing dungeons, etc.

Merga ring now has a formula card to get it in 50 runs.

etc

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

option scrolls I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. but everything else seems good to me.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    Merga ring now has a formula card to get it in 50 runs.
    Schhhhwaat? Since when did they add these formula cards in? I never knew about them...I am on a semi break though, haven't played for a good 3+ months

Banned
    That merg thing is interesting, would make gearing the classes that struggle with rate a little easier sense you don't have to waste like 100+ runs of eod trying to get the thing and still fail. I remember my blader which i hardly ever played except when i wanted to do quick runs of lid/rs/eod on occasion got it on his like 10th run. Then the characters i actually play still didn't have it after like almost 150 runs. Made me sooo piste and wishing i could trade them to the chars that actually could use them. But anyway, I guess I will log in and walk around and see whats what.

only down fall for the formula card is that it costs 99mil but i guess for that 50 runs+99mil i guess can be worth it lol versus the 176 runs before on my other char to get it
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

You can always resell the card to other players if you get the merga ring before 50 runs...I think.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Titanium
    So...for example:
    I buy the card for 99m before i have even done 1 run. After 10 runs, I get the ring. Do i still have the card? And then i can resell it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast