Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Way to Save Venus and Cabal! GM Must Read!

Shadow Titanium
    Oh, you're thinking of the recent bring it on venus thing? The 10% boosts? That is very recent. Way after the global invasion.

I thought you were talking about when the servers were labelled "Hot", and it went back and forth for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    I just dont get the ideaology of people. They always wana follow wat other ppls do, if ppl could think for themselves then there would be more ppl in a appropriate tier of war, servers, ways ppl play. Lol ppl just tend to follow the bunch and fk globals useless pos ruined NA
    i wont say all bc some know how to war

and thinking for yourself in mwar? thats how everyone split up and you get pwned but "SOMETIMES" like every blue moon it works

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Oh, you're thinking of the recent bring it on venus thing? The 10% boosts? That is very recent. Way after the global invasion.

I thought you were talking about when the servers were labelled "Hot", and it went back and forth for awhile.
    not just talking about the recent bring it on event that event showed up B4 GLOBALS EVEN MERGED and when it was labled hot also that was a event also

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    not just talking about the recent bring it on event that event showed up B4 GLOBALS EVEN MERGED and when it was labled hot also that was a event also

All the way from OGP days -> Global merge Venus had more population.
    The Hot was an event that switched back and forth for awhile (Wasn't limited to Venus)
    Pretty sure bring it on event didn't take place before the merge

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    All the way from OGP days -> Global merge Venus had more population.
    The Hot was an event that switched back and forth for awhile (Wasn't limited to Venus)
    Pretty sure bring it on event didn't take place before the merge
    No they changed the name from hot to bring it on venus yes that is recent and it was limited to venus

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    I meant tier wise cuz nigs be re rolling from t5-" to t4 and then everyone and thier fking mother follows and t5 gets raped cuz no one also coming to t4 lol get the logiczzzzzz
    yeah i gotcha
    but good part about that is no wl lmao ever

but bad part is bonus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    No they changed the name from hot to bring it on venus yes that is recent and it was limited to venus
    Bring it on Venus = Recent (after merge)
    HOT = switched between Merc and Venus (pre-merge)

There's no argument Merc has more players now. But Venus was always the more populated server all the way up to the global invasion. Yes alot players have gone merc after the invasion as well. Some have gone venus. Zet is also right, the majority of Venus is noob farmers because they have to feel like they are "great" when in reality they are an average t5 player. Makes them feel good to pick on weaklings? I don't get it, it's sad to me. Pretty pathetic.

Banned
    i wonder how long spur and raz would take in ft2 with raz forcy +15 gear........... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    i wonder how long spur and raz would take in ft2 with raz forcy +15 gear........... o.o
    romp is the first to +15 full forci and spur would just need to plus his orb but hes barley on to do so

and raz doesnt have a wiz o.o

anymore

Shadow Titanium
    Sei obviously isn't legit. Multiple people with full +15 forci...lolk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast