Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Way to Save Venus and Cabal! GM Must Read!

RedOsmium
    Hi from venus <3
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Hi from venus <3
    LOL
    Hii

Titanium
    You know valdy... I seriously think you're the only one that STILL calls me Alex. -.-'' Anywayz. Venus doesn't have a lot of globals... So thankfully we don't have the language barrier issues of Merc.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    i saw you in war one time in merc should have stayed >.<
    hahah one day Ill stay but not yet. I try to enjoy my visits though

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    from what i was told awhile back the skill rune and any skill exp like in a pet for example was suppose to build SP up faster, but then again i might have misunderstood too
    right, when hitting. dancing nah. or craft fury pots. ot: agree that lack of desirable drops and dearth of crafting in venus are screwing the economy up.

my 2 cents, the semi-epic cb drops tho killed off the crafting motivation and profession and whatever was left of it prior to the proliferation of scarce overpriced materials, near-impossible slotting-in of required materials, and crazy rate of leveling and success.

Quite a mouthful, all i wanted to say was it made everyone lazy to craft.
    Last edited by Andrea; 11-16-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMoniCGrey View Post
    You know valdy... I seriously think you're the only one that STILL calls me Alex. -.-'' Anywayz. Venus doesn't have a lot of globals... So thankfully we don't have the language barrier issues of Merc.
    Alex.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Shadow Titanium
    I have to agree with Razz on this, as far as i know this hasn't been changed but it couldn't really be abused like you're implying. When you're in a dungeon solo and relog if you're in a party but in the dungeon solo, (for those who can't think, youre in eod and someone else is in pi no one is in eod with you) you can't get back into the dungeon. If this has been changed don't bite my head off, it's been awhile since I tried. Doesn't really help with solos. I can see how it could be abused in a party, the wiz constantly relogging to sp, but honestly as a wiz, that would be annoying as hell, having to relog every few minutes to sp? Especially if you do leader loot and the wiz is the leader, yeah, annoying. But still, would be nice to have the no CD again :x
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456