Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Critical Damage Comparions: There is no soft cap above 200% cdmg

Great find Zhu! Those results speak for themselves.
    I see a scientist in the making.
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

Zhuai what is your total CD with Forcecalibur wep? The best test would be to have an FS do damage testing with splinter and grenade cuz both skills add 100% and 50% CD respectively. Personally, I have noticed diminishing returns as I go higher than 180cd (280cd with splinter and 230 with greande). Initially there might be a really high spike in CD then succeding hits gradually stabilize at lower levels. It may be a soft "throttling" of CD damage by cap or as you said, the target maybe progressively developing CD resistance. Which one is which, that I dont know, need to go out and test some more.

Quote Originally Posted by KonaKona View Post
    Zhuai what is your total CD with Forcecalibur wep?
    I had 213% cdmg in non aura. Including Aura and swapping ring/pet I can achieve 250% which may be closer to fs operating range. However I did not investigate further due to lack of time (busy) and the result I got suggest steady increase above 200 which is just what I wanted to know

It is interesting to find out if the soft cap grow further tho. From my result so far it does suggest the diminishing return you mentioned. I am not sure how you perform your observations but make sure that min damage variance doesn't come into play. I used magic skills which does not vary and specifically look for specific mob and lvl to ensure all parameters stay the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12