Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Server Warehouse Tab

Titanium

Server Warehouse Tab

Coming from a player who does play both Venus and Mercury (it is not easy by the way >.>) I would not mind seeing at least one inventory tab in my warehouse that allows you to tranfer any ACCOUNT BOUND gear or items back and forth between SERVERS (can either charge the default 1,000 alz [once the character in question is level 100 or higher.] or be like mail and charge 10,000 alz). Also perhaps putting a level requirement would allievate the issue of 'bots' and 'spammers'. Do not make it a 'premium' or 'cash shop item only' option, as it would be for ALL players. Have to admit that it is a bit disheartening to learn that my costumes I have purchased can not be used on both sides and have to be repurchased should I decide to play one server over the other. For people who have purchased COSTUMES on both sides should GM's decide this is a viable option there should be a way to regain the ecoin used to perhaps buy other items from cash shop like blessing beads, the holy waters, plate of glory, dungeon keys, ect. (I don't know about anybody else but I like having all the pets I do and yes... I have many.)
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Quote Originally Posted by AMoniCGrey View Post
    Coming from a player who does play both Venus and Mercury (it is not easy by the way >.>) I would not mind seeing at least one inventory tab in my warehouse that allows you to tranfer any ACCOUNT BOUND gear or items back and forth between SERVERS (can either charge the default 1,000 alz [once the character in question is level 100 or higher.] or be like mail and charge 10,000 alz). Also perhaps putting a level requirement would allievate the issue of 'bots' and 'spammers'. Do not make it a 'premium' or 'cash shop item only' option, as it would be for ALL players. Have to admit that it is a bit disheartening to learn that my costumes I have purchased can not be used on both sides and have to be repurchased should I decide to play one server over the other. For people who have purchased COSTUMES on both sides should GM's decide this is a viable option there should be a way to regain the ecoin used to perhaps buy other items from cash shop like blessing beads, the holy waters, plate of glory, dungeon keys, ect. (I don't know about anybody else but I like having all the pets I do and yes... I have many.)
    People would just abuse the economy since Venus economy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

use dat server tranfer since you said you have a lot of costumes

foda-se

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    use dat server tranfer since you said you have a lot of costumes
    The issue with that statement 'santa' is that when you server transfer, you can't take but what you have equipped and like 10bil in alz, don't believe me try taking stuff with you, the message will say you have items that are not transferable in inventory. But nice try.
    You will have your final hour with Insurgent.

Osmium
    The issue with that statement 'santa' is that when you server transfer, you can't take but what you have equipped and like 10bil in alz, don't believe me try taking stuff with you, the message will say you have items that are not transferable in inventory. But nice try.
    nou moni

ok go send in a help ticket for transfering acct bind