Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: dll Error when i try to start cabal...plz help

dll Error when i try to start cabal...plz help

When i try to start the game...it shows "Access violation at address 7600AAE8 in modile'KERNELBASE.dll'.Read of address 00040000"
    I tried many solution on google that i can found, also posted on help desk but have not get answer.
    Tried re-Download DirectX 11, also tried download Kernelbase.dll from web...so far nothing work, my brain cells are all dead by now, plz help me. >.<

i have you uninstall ed cabal and re downloaded it ?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

i tried...re-download the entire client; disable anti-virus and re-download the client; restart the computer; re-download drive; uninstall other games and re-download...re..................................... ..
    ah, i started to miss my charaters and my pet...i want to playyyy T_T

i lol'd @ downloading kernel.dll from the internet..u wont get very far hahaha

the access violation is most likely caused by a 3rd party program or a service running thats hindering the game from operating on your windows. try a clean boot by removing all unnecessary services running in your computer.

not sure which windows system your using but its relatively easy to google howto perform a clean boot. that would help you identify if there is another service causing your problem. (some anti-virus and anti-rootkit programs still have services running in the background even when the programs control panel is closed)

i highly doubt it has much to do with the cabal setup as it does with your system, or else more people would experience access violations, not just those with anti-virus programs.

mission: goto google and search howto clean boot your windows. and then try the installation of cabal. If you were playing fine before this error, you would know what programs you've installed that might conflict with cabal since then.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I had a kernal memory problem (whole blue screen too) in May I do believe it was, and my solution was just buying windows 7 x64. Never had a problem since, and my computer runs smoother. The problem was that the internal kernals that GameGuard was using was colliding with something else my computer used so it created a conflict (I have a tablet so it may have been one of those kernals). Took me 4 weeks to figure out and fix it ><.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

omg it worked !!!! Clean boot worked!!! thx a lot guys >v<

Quote Originally Posted by versus79 View Post
    When i try to start the game...it shows "Access violation at address 7600AAE8 in modile'KERNELBASE.dll'.Read of address 00040000"
    I tried many solution on google that i can found, also posted on help desk but have not get answer.
    Tried re-Download DirectX 11, also tried download Kernelbase.dll from web...so far nothing work, my brain cells are all dead by now, plz help me. >.<
    hi,
    http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/kernelbase.dll/

u can go to this site...this will help in case of missing or for downloading dll's or also if there is errors in dll's..!
    I also registered few dll's from this site...worked in my case

if u are missing .dll files or an error pops up saying that an external error caused the game to not open just make an exception for the whole cabal folder in ur a/v software

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i lol'd @ downloading kernel.dll from the internet..u wont get very far hahaha

the access violation is most likely caused by a 3rd party program or a service running thats hindering the game from operating on your windows. try a clean boot by removing all unnecessary services running in your computer.

not sure which windows system your using but its relatively easy to google howto perform a clean boot. that would help you identify if there is another service causing your problem. (some anti-virus and anti-rootkit programs still have services running in the background even when the programs control panel is closed)

i highly doubt it has much to do with the cabal setup as it does with your system, or else more people would experience access violations, not just those with anti-virus programs.

mission: goto google and search howto clean boot your windows. and then try the installation of cabal. If you were playing fine before this error, you would know what programs you've installed that might conflict with cabal since then.
    you are a genius...Thanks ..