Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye leminh bye fantasy bye my friend in Guild vietunited and Farewell to a all

Post Bye leminh bye fantasy bye my friend in Guild vietunited and Farewell to a all

i don't understand why admin say me use illegal third party program And they were They decided to permanently block my account

i did not receive any warning before being block.
    Is it an injustice or the lack of responsibility of the governing board
    i know i am gammer Foreign so i didn't fair treatment as gammer other.
    This is only my account final at cabal NA

Bye my zZzYugizZz bye leminh bye fantasy bye my friend in Guild vietunited and Farewell to all
    But the amount of time we train together, clear map to each other, help each other. It's beautyfull and interesting. But now it is can't.
    i will never see my Fb is again and i will remember it
    through the photos.

i don't know much English so i don't write more.
    I would like to stop here and i will miss you so much.
    i love U
    By zZzYugizZz

Shadow Titanium
    Funny how the people that can't speak any english are the ones to put their threads in the right sections.

Thank god, another Viet hacker banned, I guess that report player button does work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yepumad View Post
    Thank god, another Viet hacker banned, I guess that report player button does work
    lol, yugi = hacker? fyi he only have +6-9 tg char binding amps, eof6 and average weapons. If he hack I'd expect him to have better gears

to yugizz: I don't know any viet, and that's why I never talked to you; but it was nice meeting you! Next time you might want to private message lem or have someone write your farewells on guild notice . Starting a thread with broken English only leads people laughing at you, but regardless I'm sorry for your loss. est is known for banning innocent players w/o warnings and un-banned them later, I would try to send a ticket.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 12-02-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    lol, yugi = hacker? fyi he only have +6-9 tg char binding amps, eof6 and average weapons. If he hack I'd expect him to have better gears

to yugizz: I don't know any viet, and that's why I never talked to you; but it was nice meeting you! Next time you might want to private message lem or have someone write your farewells on guild notice . Starting a thread with broken English only leads people laughing at you, but regardless I'm sorry for your loss. est is known for banning innocent players w/o warnings and un-banned them later, I would try to send a ticket.

wrong! if you so ever have the access to the third program user YOU! will surely Abuse! it! Even with high lvl class gears nor noob gears, if your bann that means there's a good reason for it, im sure est doesnt ban people randomly for anything they assume! and you do know viets are good at what they do best aka asians ^_^ its illegal in the game but not im sure its quite popular in reality ;P

bye yugi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    wrong! if you so ever have the access to the third program user YOU! will surely Abuse! it! Even with high lvl class gears nor noob gears, if your bann that means there's a good reason for it, im sure est doesnt ban people randomly for anything they assume! and you do know viets are good at what they do best aka asians ^_^ its illegal in the game but not im sure its quite popular in reality ;P
    Wrong, if you've been playing for the past few month you should know many players were BANNED for no reason and many has been UNBANNED, if they were banned with a good reason, why were they unbanned a month later?

If you don't believe me, go do a search on forum for "banned for no reason" there are COUNTLESS complaints, EVEN from people with character that are like.. level 10? then look at their username, I bet you can find a bunch of them in game still. Examples, Mixie, Drifter(?), Carlos5, EpicReign, Leminh (who got blocked for like one day) as well as other well known players.

examples

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...=banned+reason

Last edited by SilvusX; 12-03-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Funny how the people that can't speak any english are the ones to put their threads in the right sections.
    Lol ikr?

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s you got banned Friend got banned for watching anime while on cabal, ye, I stopped watching vids while on cabal after that lolol
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Cabal NA+Global: Mercury Server: Bloody Ice channel 12
    As I know, yugi never used anything that relate to third party or hack. I've been played together with him for several years and I know he didn't hack. If he hacked, his gears wouldn't be like that. And if he hacked, he wouldn't wasted his time to posted these threads, he just created another one and hack again right? Yugi, there is only 1 way to get your account unban that you need to write a email and send it to help desk, tell them about your situations and hope they will release your accounts and we could run dungeon together again buddy. Once again, Yugi never hacked or used any third party!

Quote Originally Posted by yepumad View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast