Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Comic Contest 2011

[GM] Kato

Rage Comic Contest 2011

Rage Comic Contest 2011

Hello CABAL players!

I’m happy to introduce a new forum contest, the Rage Comic Contest!

How will the contest work?
    This contest will have you create a rage comic for various in-game prizes. For an example of what a rage comic looks like, click here: http://www.leragecomics.com/wp-conte...3392005739.jpg. Once your comic is complete, you’ll be emailing it to us directly. Once the contest is over, I’ll be consolidating each comic and having you vote for your favorites!

How do I make a rage comic?
    The easiest way to make a comic would be to use various rage comic creators, such as http://www.ragemaker.net or http://memebase.com/ragebuilder. You’re more than welcome to use whatever resource you have at your disposal; it’s up to you!

How long will the contest run?
    The contest will start on Thursday, November 17th and will last 2 weeks. The last day of the contest will be Wednesday, November 30th and all submissions must be turned in by 11:59PM PST.

What are the rules?
    Listed below are specific rules that need to be followed. Please note that all rules must be followed or you risk disqualification from the contest.

1) The comic -must- be CABAL themed. Topics can include gameplay, your character, guild, experiences in the game, etc.

2) Your character name & server must be included when you submit your comic. If you fail to include these, we won’t be able to send you the prize if you win!

3) Only 1 comic submission per CABAL account is allowed. Don't try to cheat! We'll know

4) No inappropriate language or content. Please keep it clean!

How do I submit my comic when I’m finished?
    When you’re done with your rage comic, please email us at: [email protected]. Be sure to include a link of your comic, or upload it to the e-mail. Be sure your character name & server are included, so that we can award you your prize.

How will the voting process work?
    Once all of the comics are submitted, we’ll start reviewing the entries and begin the voting process. The voting process will begin the next day, on December 1st, and will last for a week, ending on December 7th at 11:59PM PST. A new thread will be created and you can vote for your favorite comics! More details about the voting process will be given when the actual voting thread is created.

What are the prizes?
    We’ve heard your suggestions for better prizes, so we’re bumping it up a notch! Once the votes are tallied up and the winners are decided, prizes will be distributed. *Please note that all of the prizes below will be Account Bound* The prizes are as follows:

One 1st Prize Winner will receive: Your choice of one of the following: Ring of Luck +2 - Perm, Critical Ring +2 - Perm, Ring of Sage + 10 - Perm, or Ring of Fighter +10 - Perm.
    Two 2nd Prize Winners will receive: 2x Safeguard High’s
    Three 3rd Prize Winners will receive: Blessing Bead Plus – 15 day

I have more questions!
    If you have any more questions regarding the contest, you’re more than welcome to send me a private message or post on this thread. I’ll update this post accordingly with any new questions I think other players might find helpful.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing your comics!

Additional Questions:

Q. Are we allowed to change our entry picture?
    A. You're only allowed 1 submission so make sure it counts. You have 2 weeks so take your time

Q. There's no requirement on comic size? Like the number of panels.
    A. Nope, but, you want to make it short enough or people might lose interest. Unless, of course, it's something epic.

Q. Are the gm's going to post the rage comics on forums?
    A. Yeah, we're going to be posting them on the forums so you guys can vote.

Q. Will there be an e-mail sent back to us if you received our comic? I'm not entirely sure i saved mine correctly (((
    A. You can always send another e-mail if you're unsure if we received it or not.

Q. Can we upload cabal related image that is hard to draw?
    A. Yup, screenshots are fine as long as the majority of it is still in the rage comic format.
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 11-23-2011 at 05:28 PM.

First!!!!

I'm really excited for this event! Make me laugh!

<3,
    [GM] Orion
    <CENTER>
    <br>
    Thanks Innovation <3!</CENTER>

Second.

;.;

Ribbit

Banned
    for the 1st prize winners, will these permanent rings also be character bind/account bind? o.o

Shadow Titanium
    Dang -.-

Shadow Titanium
    account bound cat

Banned
    oh sorry i didn't read carefully :>

Banned
    spanish pls

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlacker View Post
    spanish pls
    learn english =D