Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    - - cuz im pro
    Oh yeah? Well get your pro arrse to work and get that link again. o.O

and y u asking finish to get on vent about my BL, i saw the sell thread. MIKE U BESTA NOT GET IT OR ELSE!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    you stupid
    you fat

-.-

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
    i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG
    Last edited by DanteX; 11-18-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
    i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG
    wat the fruit!

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    wat the fruit!
    and that means what exactly o_O?

Banned
    I liked the part where you thought you knew what you were talking about

Shadow Titanium
    and that means what exactly o_O?
    it means i don't know what the fruit you talking about! XD

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I liked the part where you thought you knew what you were talking about
    why don't you clarify cuz ur so insighful right. why dont u go play skyrim and move on from forum like most people that play new games

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    u sound mad mexican sir. why so angryz
    not angry nor mexican. just anoyed by al the ignorant bishes, and what part sounded mexican...what me being right...lol

Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast