Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Quote Originally Posted by elite saix View Post
    I have no faith in humanity whatsoever anymore...
    Its sad to see these fully grown people acting like immature kids.

Turco congrats on killing Dromar, someone needed to shut him up. I've never been a fan of losers who run their mouth and walk head up, yet can't back up their word.
    Not to mention owning Darrkkkkd twice. Most people can only rage in jealousy, for their lack of skill.

He used the FB class the way it was supposed to be used. Jokes on them idiots for going into war with no bm, shows whose the real noob.
    Lol you kids make it so easy to pick out your stupidity.

inb4allofseicomesatme, I believe there was a thread created called The Return........
    where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back.

And before you Sei hypocrites start flaming the guy who single handedly raped your [saviours], look at yourselves first. Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily.

Anything else I need to cover, or will you immature I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s shutup already?
    bm1

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    I have no faith in humanity whatsoever anymore...
    Its sad to see these fully grown people acting like immature kids.

Turco congrats on killing Dromar, someone needed to shut him up. I've never been a fan of losers who run their mouth and walk head up, yet can't back up their word.
    Not to mention owning Darrkkkkd twice. Most people can only rage in jealousy, for their lack of skill.

He used the FB class the way it was supposed to be used. Jokes on them idiots for going into war with no bm, shows whose the real noob.
    Lol you kids make it so easy to pick out your stupidity.

inb4allofseicomesatme, I believe there was a thread created called The Return........
    where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back. Therefore Dromar has been playing, and you all know it. period.

And before you Sei hypocrites start flaming the guy who single handedly raped your [saviours], look at yourselves first. Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily.

Anything else I need to cover, or will you immature I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s shutup already?
    eh yo dawg +1 buut u lost me mid way tho

first off i have been flaming taco before this thread was even made

just throwing that out there

and btw
    "Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily" rofl

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    and btw
    "Its funny how you are so quick to defend yourselves but you can point and shoot at someone else so easily" rofl
    not sure what's so funny here...just the truth.

Banned
    not sure what's so funny here...just the truth.
    are you aware he's boasting about killing these people, and then accuses them of having big egos?

He's saying sei's and others are busting on turco for his ego yet a lot of sei have tons of ego themselves, some deserve it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    are you aware he's boasting about killing these people, and then accuses them of having big egos?
    shush miss cathy i was gonna give him time to think about this topic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    not exactly boasting. more like deserved justice. we both know who's the ones are walking around with the big egos.

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    He's saying sei's and others are busting on turco for his ego yet a lot of sei have tons of ego themselves, some deserve it though.
    lmao yet its tang...... where does sei come in on this video o.o

and wheres the post when dranz,han,wula,me(lmao until he started qqing about heal), and Others killed him.....forgot he post the videos of him winning only

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    lmao yet its tang...... where does sei come in on this video o.o

and wheres the post when dranz,han,wula,me(lmao until he started qqing about heal), and Others killed him.....forgot he post the videos of him winning only
    oh i was talkin about elite's sentence. but yah turco too since he's all "sei's next". im just go dig his gravestone right now, what do u want written on it??

yah cas ppl only show their wins when they know its obvious their losses>wins. they get a hard on when they finally win once and show it then.....disappear and not show a video when losing for the next 5 months...then finally one win again and show another vid.bah

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast