Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

lol justice

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    if you believe in justice plz quit cabal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elite saix View Post
    not exactly boasting. more like deserved justice. we both know who's the ones are walking around with the big egos.
    deserved justice? lol.

you say that as if tang all deserves to die or something. sounds more to me like you have personal beefs with tang and sei, more than looking at the facts that this video is highly hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    deserved justice? lol.

you say that as if tang all deserves to die or something. sounds more to me like you have personal beefs with tang and sei, more than looking at the facts that this video is highly hypocritical.
    really? cause it looks to me as if you and some other people in here have some big beef with people like Turco, who just want to throw it out there that these kids like dromar get what's coming to them.

Osmium
    It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.
    ~quit~

lol, kid's like dromar who 1shot em in ch20 yesterday? i seen it and half of revenge has seen it nuff said, this kid's a baddie who only knows how to root/run have a wiz keep hitting dromar come at em with a legacy/amp pot/bm1/aura rinse and repeat ive also seen this dozens of times ive also seen him wait for dromars AoD to run out while a wiz keeps hiting him at about 50% or so and keep's waiting and mf's roots and same tactics over and over, must hold a grudge kinda like when it was firey vs mat and when all know how that went.

Banned
    really? cause it looks to me as if you and some other people in here have some big beef with people like Turco, who just want to throw it out there that these kids like dromar get what's coming to them.
    Get what's coming to them lol? I'm criticizing turcox because he's boasting about something that isn't really something to boast about. how about you tell me WHY "kids like dromar" need to be shut up. you're jelly i guess.

... I believe there was a thread created called The Return........
    where it was stated that Dromar, Matri and Rage were coming back. Therefore Dromar has been playing, and you all know it. period.
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.
    clearly you haven't read my earlier post. I'll just put it here, and end this useless conversation now. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    how about you tell me WHY "kids like dromar" need to be shut up. you're jelly i guess.
    kk.
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    wow, that didn't take long.

Banned
    kk.

wow, that didn't take long.
    so what's your point? you saying dromar isn't top fs? yup, jelly.

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast