Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Osmium
    Close the borders to BI pls
    ~quit~

Omg lol this discussion! If you got time, read from post 1 til end! and you'll see what I mean xD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Omg lol this discussion! If you got time, read from post 1 til end! and you'll see what I mean xD
    its 28pages its too long

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    its 28pages its too long
    You wont believe I read it from start, and im like...

.... o.o

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
    i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG
    You obviously don't know what your talking about, Europe's debt crisis might be even bigger than the U.S as I recall you saying ''I like how everyone thinks the US is so great'' ,but you can't seem to even look away from this country.Louisiana purchase,Oregon Treaty,Mexican Cession was all paid so why accuse of stealing.You remind me of the Martian in Futurama didn't even know what the bead was.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    just because he played how a fb should be doesn't mean that he is better than others... if i use a class that is above average in war with someone that is below average in war does that make me pro?

besides not everyone tries in war...like me, I go around dieing in war to save money from sp packs and earn points

uhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    You obviously don't know what your talking about, Europe's debt crisis might be even bigger than the U.S as I recall you saying ''I like how everyone thinks the US is so great'' ,but you can't seem to even look away from this country.Louisiana purchase,Oregon Treaty,Mexican Cession was all paid so why accuse of stealing.You remind me of the Martian in Futurama didn't even know what the bead was.
    why bother to post? when you basicaly just said that I am right regardles if europes problem is worse. yea bro cuz i want some dolla bills over land obviously everyone is money hungry and thats all that counts right? Id rather own an island or a giant acre of land where no one has a say in what I do on it than some paper that has been losing its value for long time now, and people would think they buy the land when they buy a house but you dont stil the governments....

Banned
    i think the fun is just getting started

why bother to post? when you basicaly just said that I am right regardles if europes problem is worse. yea bro cuz i want some dolla bills over land obviously everyone is money hungry and thats all that counts right? Id rather own an island or a giant acre of land where no one has a say in what I do on it than some paper that has been losing its value for long time now, and people would think they buy the land when they buy a house but you dont stil the governments....
    I like how everyone thinks the US is so great ....first of they have fail system with increasing debt and they dont plan on fixing it, thats just how their system works blame the bank for making such debt :< and as for lost of jobs I am pretty sure the majority of them got taken over by machines so there is no hope there. Also why you guys act like US/Americans(which majority of them are a mix of some other country) was here first...all they do is steal land an stuff from everyone else then bring up bs treaty about not stealing an shet.
    i also know spanish and no I am not from global server nor am i mexican. All there is, is ignorant trash who thinks there better then others when they don't even know shet bout their own country GG
    lol^

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast