Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Banned
    i see proof from turc i see talk from other ppl...and the person who said he died as soon as aura was out i also see him being attacked by 2 as he took down the FS..i saw no running i saw he rooted and taunted him tho buut u no me just stating facts as usual

goin to my corner now i need proof :>
    Last edited by xRaginx; 11-18-2011 at 05:54 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Ragin, good to know there is a reasonable guy that looks into details

I dont care if that aint the real dromar, or if he is the burguerking guy ( pathetic guy if you ask me ), the FS name is DROMAR so idk man hahahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    i see proof from turc i see talk from other ppl...and the person who said he died as soon as aura was out i also see him being attacked by 2 as he took down the FS..i saw no running i saw he rooted and taunted him tho buut u no me just stating facts as usual

lol all i see is a Fb in aura+bm1 with a leg killing people who aren't in bm. I clicked on this thread title hoping to see something impressive. I was disappointed to see something you can see every day from any FB.

If you wanna impress people, go get saints weapon like toma and solo 25 caps in cap base with a 50k HP bm1
    Last edited by Cathy; 11-18-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post

1:15, root + wait for heal

op is a hypocrit
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol all i see is a Fb in aura+bm1 with a leg killing people who aren't in bm. I clicked on this thread title hoping to see something impressive. I was disappointed to see something you can see every day from any FB.

If you wanna impress people, go get saints weapon like toma and solo 25 caps in cap base with a 50k HP bm1
    You got a big mouth too cathy...you want something in it?

Your video makes no sense whatsoever. Dromar never ran from you he stood there. He even let you heal when you was 1 shot away from dying. Mercury fobs at their finest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Your video makes no sense whatsoever. Dromar never ran from you he stood there. He even let you heal when you was 1 shot away from dying. Mercury fobs at their finest.

your wrong..it's not mercury fobs it's the noobs not the sever.

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    your wrong..it's not mercury fobs it's the noobs not the sever.
    Mai bad broski.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    if the video continued you'd prolly see him log out to another ch, go bm1 again, then hop back in war again. global playstyle ftw!
    burning wins

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast