Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    You got a big mouth too cathy...you want something in it?
    People often get big bravado's when they finally grow and get good.

Banned
    fixed:

"How to kill an epic FS who quit a long time ago and gave his fs away"

answer: grow a big ego buying alz and going bm1 + aura and swear you're good.

Titanium
    That FS was sold for USD from my understanding not given away lol. I did see a BM and/or Aura out of "Dromar"...or Xera..or Fred but no fux were given as to what his name is. FB Bm2/aura is pretty OP Just like a Wiz in Bm2/aura is a tank. Nice video though, he played FB AS FB SHOULD BE PLAYED. Utilizing what hes given for choosing that class and succeeding. I dont see whats all the fuss about.

Banned
    wow! the more i read comments from this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s the more im dissapointed with cabal community lol..

Cathy you think that was pretty normal? you can go and do it yourself

Your video makes no sense whatsoever. Dromar never ran from you he stood there. He even let you heal when you was 1 shot away from dying. Mercury fobs at their finest.
    THATS HOW A FB IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY WITH HIS ROOTS AND HIS DEBUFFS, i never said a thing about Dromar using AOD because every character has his own abilities, if you cant even accept that then you are not a cabal player you are just a troller

He never killed me because i stood out of his range, i needed to heal because i killed Darrkd (TWICE CUZ HE RAN AND HEAL) , YThien ( the second strongest FS of the server) and some other guy.. i knew how far his range was and i KNEW i had time to taunt him a bit while i execrated him on combo when AOD came off.. I believe most of the people that commented here are NOT able of even doing half a thing i did on that video but ALRIGHT! KEEP RAGING AND MAKING STUPID COMMENTS! if you didnt like it, feel free to do SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING

And to all Sei dogs, ill see you all in mercury as soon as im done with Tangdogs on Venus
    Last edited by TurcoX; 11-18-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    wow! the more i read comments from this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s the more im dissapointed with cabal community lol..

Cathy you think that was pretty normal? you can go and do it yourself

He never killed me because i stood out of his range, i needed to heal because i killed Darrkd (TWICE CUZ HE RAN AND HEAL) , YThien ( the second strongest FS of the server) and some other guy.. i knew how far his range was and i KNEW i had time to taunt him a bit while i execrated him on combo when AOD came off.. I believe most of the people that commented here are NOT able of even doing half a thing i did on that video but ALRIGHT! KEEP RAGING AND MAKING STUPID COMMENTS! if you didnt like it, feel free to do SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING

And to all Sei dogs, ill see you all in mercury as soon as im done with Tangdogs on Venus
    Sei dogs and Tang dogs hide yo kids hide yo wife Global invasion v2.0 coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Sei dogs and Tang dogs hide yo kids hide yo wife Global invasion v2.0 coming up.
    865 def???? wut a nab ma naked wi has more def then u nub.

taco u sux bro all I see is tards spammin 123

Banned
    hi sam

bonjour

Banned
    suce ma machete TACO!, pls speak da ingrish so i can understand

Funny this is the same FB that was farming towers for bringer the other day in N.war was haveing Aspeer (Cap 180 wa) build for him
    ....Your right pro fb is pro

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast