Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Popular

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumba View Post
    Bad fa verses fa who thinks he pro because he made free alz from lying about fiery scamming him
    who worse?
    If u don't no nothing keep your mouth shut, there was undeniable proof he got scammed, fiery didn't just happen to find an orb that's dropped like only twice in this games existence
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    If u don't no nothing keep your mouth shut, there was undeniable proof he got scammed, fiery didn't just happen to find an orb that's dropped like only twice in this games existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovextreme View Post
    LOL, i am not that stupid nuff until u can actually show some solid proof =)
    He said to guild that fiery already had your account informations because he helped you with plussing gear. That what I mean. Then you made 7 billions even though it was your fault you got youre force archer stolen.

You said to guild that fiery already had your account informations because he helped you with plussing gear. That what I mean. Then you made 7 billions even though it was your fault you got youre force archer stolen.
    oh btw i am not even reponse ur post i am reponsing "TheTrueOne" says about cassey pms him o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j47h View Post
    Come now, Cassey-kun.
    You know that's not a fair assessment of Lovextreme.
    He's always been more contemplative with his playing style. Primarily focusing more on planning his FA build. He has always been more stat-focused.

When I first met him in SoulSociety, I learned a lot. I spent a lot of time in ch.20 back then, and I couldn't understand why he didn't do the same. His viewpoint was to spend his free time boosting his FA stats, pet grinding, leveling, quests, and making alz. To him, ch.20 offered very little benefit... it was always about the numbers.

In nation war, his philosophy paid off. No one that knows him can deny this.

Anyone 'old-school enough' knows he plays, and his NW skills make up for the PK skills that he never cared to refine.

If his FA, has fallen behind stat-wise, it's because he's a busy man with more important things to do. He still makes time for Cabal occasionally though.
    i didn't really read the whole thing but im confused about this part o.o nw =/= pk?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    inb4lethal
    fixt

problem?

Shadow Titanium
    He said to guild that fiery already had your account informations because he helped you with plussing gear. That what I mean. Then you made 7 billions even though it was your fault you got youre force archer stolen.
    Yea it was his fault there's no doubt, that's like leaving your keys with the doors unlocked in your car and it gets stolen, so was it stupid, hell yeah, but was it right for someone to take it? Nah

P.s. ppl need to stop saying I got hacked BC 99.99% of you haven't, you were just foolish enough to give your item or account info over to soon.
    Last edited by TheTrueOne; 11-25-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Banned
    uhh i can't quote cause xi delete it too fast but i don't think i would win 1/4th of pk with love o.o

and i dun see how getting raped by love in war would mean you wouldn't get raped in pk =o

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    uhh i can't quote cause xi delete it too fast but i don't think i would win 1/4th of pk with love o.o

and i dun see how getting raped by love in war would mean you wouldn't get raped in pk =o
    Enough butt kissing more challenges plz

Banned
    SHUT UP CATHY U NUB FAa !! 1 1 1
    I already said that here!!!!!!!!111!!11!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I nuber than all of these FA true story

and how is this butt kissing im saying that if you lose in war/freestyle pvp, then why would you win 1/4th of pk's. xi doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    Enough butt kissing more challenges plz

Banned
    u wana kiss my butt
    he into that kinky stuff

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast