Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Transfer question.. O.o

Banned

Question Transfer question.. O.o

kay umm i know how xfer works or used to work but now the rules say,that ur stuck for 180 days and u can only xfer 5b.has any1 xfered and went back to their original server? i wanna make sure i dont end stuck in venus gg XD

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    kay umm i know how xfer works or used to work but now the rules say,that ur stuck for 180 days and u can only xfer 5b.has any1 xfered and went back to their original server? i wanna make sure i dont end stuck in venus gg XD
    Apparently that was added recently, but apparently again a friend went merc and back yesterday, i think they be trolling us. And yes you can only xfer 5b.

If your talking about the part where it says new server xfer only after 180 days then that's old and doesn't apply to Venus or merc. That would be if they create a new server (mars for example) the server would have to be up for 6 months before you could xfer there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iDevil View Post
    Apparently that was added recently, but apparently again a friend went merc and back yesterday, i think they be trolling us. And yes you can only xfer 5b.
    thats a relief ^^

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    If your talking about the part where it says new server xfer only after 180 days then that's old and doesn't apply to Venus or merc. That would be if they create a new server (mars for example) the server would have to be up for 6 months before you could xfer there.
    ya thats wut i am worried about....
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Ur gonna be stuckin venus
    >.>