Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want one.

Banned

Want one.

I want to make a wi, but have seen some of the threads that say they are underpowered without being extremely geared which concerns me. I am not an alz buyer or a hacker, so getting the gear i would need means either farming for an EXTREMELY long time, or just buying a already geared char straight up(which i wont ever do). So, the question is, are the threads correct in saying wi is currently underpowered and need a boost or are most of them just made by people q.qing?

Forcium
    just reroll wa

Banned
    I already have a WA. Doesnt take from the fact i would like to have a WI. If for nothing else just to war with in t1 or t2.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 11-23-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Wiz underpowered? I dont think so, ppl just dont know how to play and troll about their def, SP buff, high dps, strong bm2 (I can say it strongest, some said BL bm2 but BL bm2 only can atk 1 target ), almost all pt go dungeon and leveling need wiz

Wiz gears price is high, yes but with forcy +6 slotted set and forcy orb +6 10%-16% cdi u can level up to 180. i believe those items cost not too much

and dont forget that in mission war, wizard is ranger, not a tanker, that the key to control ur wiz.

wut wa bm2>bl bm2...
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Titanium
    any class except BL

wuts a blader bro never heard of it

Banned
    After thorough research I have come to the conclusion that Bladers are those Rabbit looking things in BI...

ok here is the basic rundown of wi

lowest hp, lowest def
    decent dps in combo
    great dps in bm2

failure in pvp
    good in war (if you know what you are doing).
    and A MUST IN PVE not jsut for sp

we are in a sense underpowered compared to other classes.

all other classes have an offensive buff i.e: m atk, atk

but we dont we only have one short that doesnt last long at all and has the same cool down as bloody and panic
    no wonder warriors are op

Despite all of this if you like the class, just as I do, you will continue to play it despite its setbacks.
    I love wi especially because of blink all you have to do is build them right and its eaisier said than done since we get NO RATE OR DMG FROM any buffs or debuffs.

even if you have to start in phery (like my noob as s self) and achieve full rate and a decent amount of damage, it can be good enough to run certain dungeons to get better

Banned
    1. Wizards don't fail in pvp, it's just newfegz who don't know shet about em that say they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp But in reality every character they make fails in pvp
    2. Wizards are underpowered(I agree) yet still overused, There's like 10 WI for every BL lol.
    3. I've always felt wiz needed a m.attack buff, even if it's just 29+ m attack
    4. If you know what you are doing you can make a very very good wizard
    5. I wouldn't reccomend making a wiz if you don't have alz to spend They can be pretty pricy, If you're new I suggest starting with BL easily cheapest class to gear and they're kinda fun for new players.
    6.If you do have the alz, shoot for redo/Topaz grade stuff doesn't need to be pc, but at around 100-130, you wanna average around 750-935 m.attack and 630-800 def and around 3k-4k hp. You can even use no slot +7 stit craps and achieve the minimum stats I posted so hitting around the middle shouldn't be hard.
    7. Lrn 2 survive, can't play wiz like any other class. I went from WA to wiz tried tanking got owned don't try it, idk what I was thinking don't judge me, learn to run/get out of sticky situations(especially in war)
    8. Lrn 2 blitz, wi didn't get any favors in the short buff(or regular buffs for that matter) area, so stacking can be confusing, when I say blitz I mean crap like Bm2 + aura + regen + amp buff + amp pot + dmg amplifier = If you see this run like hell. Seriously I was in t2 at like lvl 86 doing this and getting freakin 160+ in war.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast