Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want one.

capncommando i have a 140 bl geared with forci+7 and forci weps and a 155 wiz with no gear and im thinking about going back to my wiz but i have no alz at all.. should i stay at my bl atm and farm for alz?

Banned
    Only advice I can give you is to do what you want, if you wanna play wiz again than go ahead, but try not to sacrifice to much in the process(like selling all ur bl stuff) Because you never know when you may have a change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    1. Wizards don't fail in pvp, it's just newfegz who don't know shet about em that say they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp But in reality every character they make fails in pvp
    make a "good" wi that is actually geared and go against someone with similar gear then speak about wi in pvp =P k bye

SIGMetal
    1. Wizards don't fail in pvp, it's just newfegz who don't know shet about em that say they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in pvp But in reality every character they make fails in pvp
    lol i love this sentence. i must be new and know nuthin about wizard pvp cause i totally fail

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol i love this sentence. i must be new and know nuthin about wizard pvp cause i totally fail
    reroll WA = automatic pro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    Look dude, just because wi are handicapped in pvp doesn't mean they outright ballz. I've seen wiz in osm at like lvl 140 outright destroy lvl 160's in sig. Class doesn't matter it's how you play, I think you'd be one of the many people to say since your freakin spur >_>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    make a "good" wi that is actually geared and go against someone with similar gear then speak about wi in pvp =P k bye
    Lol My wiz is 107 and regularly takes out fs wa fb fa and bl higher lvls than me. There are 140's that cant beat my wiz and her gear isn't all that great.

SIGMetal
    Look dude, just because wi are handicapped in pvp doesn't mean they outright ballz. I've seen wiz in osm at like lvl 140 outright destroy lvl 160's in sig. Class doesn't matter it's how you play, I think you'd be one of the many people to say since your freakin spur >_>
    that just means the WI player is much more skilled/geared/have more honor than the other. if the same player picked another class he would outright destroy the 160s faster. thats just how weak i think the WI class is in pvp, im not gonna argue about war or pve but pvp WI is the worst class.

7/180 osm amp + 15 > +6 50hp sig u cant tell just by looking at the char

Lol My wiz is 107 and regularly takes out fs wa fb fa and bl higher lvls than me. There are 140's that cant beat my wiz and her gear isn't all that great.
    lol in freestyle pvp of course but in the classic 123 pvp ur crazy. you must be pvping against trash players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    lol in freestyle pvp of course but in the classic 123 pvp ur crazy. you must be pvping against trash players.
    No I don't do hjit combo button > attack> complain about losing pvp, I took the time out to learn freestyle so I kick it on pk channels. Don't speds that wanna fight like that cause it's boring and doesn't prove anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast