Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Read this GM and solve my problem

Read this GM and solve my problem

Hi CABAL GMs,
    I have a problem with my CABAL Online when I’m trying to play it. Like the title, the game keeps crashing. Now I want you to read the whole thing I wrote to make sure you do the right thing.

I can log into the game and play for about 5 minutes. Then the game suddenly freezes and it crashes back to the desktop. Now, no firewall or antiviruses are blocking CABAL or Gameguard. Also, there are no programs that block anything to do with CABAL. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall, but still does not work. In addition, I have downloaded the newest client available but still get the same results. So please don’t ask me to check if I have added the ‘exception list’ things to the programs because there are none at all, as I am comfortable using the computers.

Another error I have is that when I start the game, I log in the game and select servers. But when I do it, the loading bar sometimes goes full and says I can’t connect to the server. Then when I turn off the internet (shut down in my house) then turn it on again, it works again. I’m living in Christchurch, New Zealand and I hope that you guys are not trying to block IP addresses in NZ. By the way, my internet speed and ping is one of the best and fastest in the country (my whole neighbor is).

I have played CABAL Online from March 2010 and stopped in July 2011. But now I’m starting to play again and this result is happening. At the end of my writings, I will put everything you need to know about my computer and my location to solve this information. So the main error that you have to fix is that the crashing error and you don’t really have to try to fix my connection error. Because of the crashing error, I cannot do any dungeons or do anything basically.

<My computer information>
    *Windows XP
    *Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
    *3.07GHz, 1.00G of RAM

So please reply as fast as you can with the possible solutions I have mentioned.

Regards,
    Sws1212

Your comp I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s get a new one
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    First of all you are trying to play a game based in the USA, over 7000 miles from your house. Second, you might have a kangaroo stuck in your router.
    Last edited by noop; 11-26-2011 at 08:12 PM.

First of all, I played this game for over 2 years in New Zealand, and NZ is not 7000 miles from USA. If you have a look on the map, it does seem like 7000 miles, but the earth is round so New Zealand is very close to USA.
    Second, out internet is one of the fastest in NZ.

So Please do not comment if it is not necessary, cheers.

In addition, New Zealand does not have any kangaroos if you did not know. Kangaroos are Australia. Know the fact first ,,|,,

<To be honest I'm not bothering playing CABAL anymore because the GMs hardly do anything about the problems and CABAL is a good game but there are many other games to play so..>

Quote Originally Posted by Sws1212 View Post
    Hi CABAL GMs,
    I have a problem with my CABAL Online when I’m trying to play it. Like the title, the game keeps crashing. Now I want you to read the whole thing I wrote to make sure you do the right thing.

I can log into the game and play for about 5 minutes. Then the game suddenly freezes and it crashes back to the desktop. Now, no firewall or antiviruses are blocking CABAL or Gameguard. Also, there are no programs that block anything to do with CABAL. I also tried to uninstall and reinstall, but still does not work. In addition, I have downloaded the newest client available but still get the same results. So please don’t ask me to check if I have added the ‘exception list’ things to the programs because there are none at all, as I am comfortable using the computers.

Another error I have is that when I start the game, I log in the game and select servers. But when I do it, the loading bar sometimes goes full and says I can’t connect to the server. Then when I turn off the internet (shut down in my house) then turn it on again, it works again. I’m living in Christchurch, New Zealand and I hope that you guys are not trying to block IP addresses in NZ. By the way, my internet speed and ping is one of the best and fastest in the country (my whole neighbor is).

I have played CABAL Online from March 2010 and stopped in July 2011. But now I’m starting to play again and this result is happening. At the end of my writings, I will put everything you need to know about my computer and my location to solve this information. So the main error that you have to fix is that the crashing error and you don’t really have to try to fix my connection error. Because of the crashing error, I cannot do any dungeons or do anything basically.

<My computer information>
    *Windows XP
    *Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
    *3.07GHz, 1.00G of RAM

So please reply as fast as you can with the possible solutions I have mentioned.

Regards,
    Sws1212
    Well, if you wanted direct communication with GMs, Submit help desk ticket @ www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk with the information about where your connecting from, and who your internet service provider is, ect ect..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan