Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: video card for Cabal online

video card for Cabal online

I'm thinking about buying a new laptop and wonder if the graphic card, Intel HD Graphics 3000, can handle Cabal online smoothly in high mode.

Thanks

Banned
    laptop sux u need a gtx 590 sli

Banned
    Yup, because everyone who plays cabal is over 18, and can afford that kinda shet.

Quote Originally Posted by aosu View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a new laptop and wonder if the graphic card, Intel HD Graphics 3000, can handle Cabal online smoothly in high mode.

Thanks
    You can barely play the game I believe. About 14-15 fps while in action and 24 fps tops while standing still in some angles. About 5 fps in guild war, 1-2 fps in saints weekly event. This is all in 800x600 without any effects on.

Moreover you will have rampant crashing problems. You are likely to get whitescreen when jumping maps/exiting dungeon and thus less enjoyable gaming experience.

I know because I have pc with such settings and its a headache to seriously operate game with it.

You need physical graphic card to play cabal, an integrated one wont handle it. Get a gtx(560+) if you want your computer to handle new games, or get a GTS or GT to be able to play cabal and any other *old* game without any problem.

I dont think a laptop can handle cabal but I have a desktop with an i3 and intel 2000 hd integrated graphics card. I get about 70 fps standing, 35-45 in war and about 10-15 in saint. This is with max graphics.

Forcium
    something in the ati radeon 5700 series and call it a day

I have a laptop i3 2.10 GHz, geforce gt 520m 1GB and it runs smooth. My graphics card is considered entry level. Intel 3000 will run the game okay but there will be some lag. You don't need a super good graphics card to play Cabal smoothly.

Titanium
    For laptop 210m or higher.As for desktop get 5870 radeon or GTX260 minimum or if your enthusiast get 6990 Ati radeon which probably cost around 500 bucks. Check this website if you want more info, http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-...M.17638.0.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast