Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when you leave a BL alone in FT2...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    mhmm. and bippy probably has an EOF8, BOF7s, and 180, all 3 of which I dont have ^_^ Im still working on it. And when I am done, I will be better than him. Thats my goal. Like I said, I have a ways to go. But when I finish my build, I plan to be the best all around BL.
    So you're saying bippy is better because he has more than you.

But you are better without needing more than him.

nice logic

I remember when fiery said the exact same thing about being better than hanny too.
    Last edited by Cathy; 11-27-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Grats on the 2 bar Titus.

And I'm one of those who is far to lazy to play Blader the right way. I'm sure if I practiced, I could 2 claw, but I have other things to do. Like blowing stuff up.

I had good laughs watching this

Osmium
    mhmm. and bippy probably has an EOF8, BOF7s, and 180, all 3 of which I dont have ^_^ Im still working on it. And when I am done, I will be better than him. Thats my goal. Like I said, I have a ways to go. But when I finish my build, I plan to be the best all around BL.
    Not going to bother reading the rest of this thread because its pointless, all that matters is that you think that you have the potential to be the best blader when you have 39 rate. None of the gear that you mention not having will help your rate which means you'll still be mediocre. Try thinking of a build that's actually decent rather than blowing your money on sghs the second you find something that you think is worth using.
    ~quit~

Banned
    sigh ppl cant be happy bout their achievements on forums x_x

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    sigh ppl cant be happy bout their achievements on forums x_x
    This isn't an achievement for any class, especially not blader at this point in cabal.
    ~quit~

yeah 39 rate is a no-no..id expect to see u have more than 15x cd with 39 rate also :O

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Not going to bother reading the rest of this thread because its pointless, all that matters is that you think that you have the potential to be the best blader when you have 39 rate. None of the gear that you mention not having will help your rate which means you'll still be mediocre. Try thinking of a build that's actually decent rather than blowing your money on sghs the second you find something that you think is worth using.
    My rate will be taken care of with my pet when I finish it up. That and a rate scroll high. I never said it was gonna be easy to finish my build, but Im getting there. And Cathy, I didnt say I was the best. I keep talking about how I will be the best. Currently, when I go to war, I am the best BL that has been going. Sure, there are better BLs, but I dont see them in war. So keep hating, and Ill keep working.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    My rate will be taken care of with my pet when I finish it up. That and a rate scroll high. I never said it was gonna be easy to finish my build, but Im getting there. And Cathy, I didnt say I was the best. I keep talking about how I will be the best. Currently, when I go to war, I am the best BL that has been going. Sure, there are better BLs, but I dont see them in war. So keep hating, and Ill keep working.
    Exactly my point. I remember when fiery was 179. And talking about how he doesn't have eos8 or 180 yet. Thing is, no matter how much you get, you won't be the best. Just like fiery would never catch up to han, you won't catch up to bippy.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    how2hate
    like this

I never said it was gonna be easy to finish my build, but Im getting there.
    Usually when someone goes for a build where it's difficult to get rate they compensate with high damage stats. Since you won't have either you should probably start to think of more excuses that make you look less pathetic.
    ~quit~

Osmium
    im gonna be #1 fa np!!

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast