Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when you leave a BL alone in FT2...

I played BL right ^^ and i miss it, but i love my WA

Seireitei

Banned
    the dude who bought it dnt even no what retargetting or how to use int arrrrrrrgghh im tryin to buy it bck x_x hopefully i can

Banned
    umm her mr blacker can i get my sig BL event +14 BL boots bck

cabal so srsbeanz
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    cabal so srsbeanz

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    well, honestly, I suppose I should say thank you to all of you guys... especially if you pay taxes.. Thanks for buying my ecoins for me!!!
    okay so my taxes get wasted on people like you who waste it for things like games instead of something more productive.

am i supposed to say its okay for you to drop a ton of usd on this game, just because your salary is paid for by the government?

taxes go to welfare too, but obv im not for people on welfare wasting their money on games. the same should go to anybody with a government paid salary.

I have 0 comment on your skill as a bl, w/e, but what 2c said was right. "with the money you spend on this game you could afford a better comp." theres 0 reason in trying to say the reason you spend so much on ecoins is because we pay taxes.
    Last edited by Cathy; 11-26-2011 at 10:21 PM.

lol? I wasnt saying that I buy ecoins because its tax payer money, IM simply saying thank you for everyone that pays their taxes... I buy ecoins to enhance the game for myself and to have a little more fun. I also use my salary to support my family, to pay for groceries, car payments, student loans from college, and numerous other bills and costs that I have. Thankfully, my job is such that I make enough to spend a little bit on a game every month. That and my rather sound ability to invest make it so I have some extra cash floating around to spend on perfectly legitimate ecoins. The way I figure it, I have a stressful enough job where Ive earned the right to spend my money the way I want to.

edit: btw, I use a 2400 dollar laptop. Its top of the line, and very very nice. So trust me, affording a computer is the least of my worries.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    lol? I wasnt saying that I buy ecoins because its tax payer money, IM simply saying thank you for everyone that pays their taxes... I buy ecoins to enhance the game for myself and to have a little more fun. I also use my salary to support my family, to pay for groceries, car payments, student loans from college, and numerous other bills and costs that I have. Thankfully, my job is such that I make enough to spend a little bit on a game every month. That and my rather sound ability to invest make it so I have some extra cash floating around to spend on perfectly legitimate ecoins. The way I figure it, I have a stressful enough job where Ive earned the right to spend my money the way I want to.

edit: btw, I use a 2400 dollar laptop. Its top of the line, and very very nice. So trust me, affording a computer is the least of my worries.
    idc if you spend s.hit load of usd on a f2p game but plz keep your big ego to yourself. if you know the thread was gonna be all flame, why post it here or keep it over at your sei forum. i know you just want to show people a video but probably your motive was to tell people that your the best bl here. also your title of this thread is so misleading which probably brings up the flames.

Titanium
    might be a bit off topic but taxes are not required. its all by implied consent and binding to officers. everytime you use your NAME your are assuming office hence your citizen ship. citizen as in city persona and city as in military company/outpost. Ship is as in vessel as in the latin term the bind of body. when you use your fictional name as a sole individual sole(single person company) you are in fact consenting to the mandates and rules of that corporation. all you need to do is call up IRS/CRA and asked if your SSN/SIN is yours. they will say no its not its theirs they just let you use it.

so if you dont consent to being taxed, simple talk to your employer and write you as a tax deduction and declare you as a income loss. i dont recall the exact form but google was invented for a reason.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast