Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling all my junk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    or maybe u should just quit u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ commie. the french shouldve just kept abusing your human rights cause u dont even know how to respect it.
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    SharpieSniffers 4eva <3

Banned
    or maybe u should just quit u xraging is freaking awesome i hate commie. the french shouldve just kept abusing your human rights cause u dont even know how to respect it.
    im also a derp that talks alot of shet ignore me cuz i fail
    sigh there i fixed all that cursing

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    sigh there i fixed all that cursing
    or maybe you dont know who I am and how i am affiliated with someone

at least im not someone who spent money on sgh and then qqs about failing on forums

Forcium

at least im not someone who spent money on sgh and then qqs about failing on forums
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ go crawl under my desk and start I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing. And while ur at it make me a sammich I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ass I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥got

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ go crawl under my desk and start I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing. And while ur at it make me a sammich I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ass I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥got
    no, go I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ yourself

Banned

lmao QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ i care y?yea i got like 4 pieces +14 let xi experimented on + and it failed so i made a joke thread

why so lame brah O.o?

you mad you broke O.o

Forcium
    no, go I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ yourself
    nou

Banned
    i donate 1 peso gday

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    lmao QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ i care y?yea i got like 4 pieces +14 let xi experimented on + and it failed so i made a joke thread

why so lame brah O.o?

you mad you broke O.o
    a joke thread right, thats why you were asking people to help plus cause u were mad you kept failing.

how am i lame for posting in my guildies trade thread that i know well?

what indicates me being mad that i'm broke, last i checked i still got alz on my account

Banned
    a joke thread right, thats why you were asking people to help plus cause u were mad you kept failing.

how am i lame for posting in my guildies trade thread that i know well?

what indicates me being mad that i'm broke, last i checked i still got alz on my account
    har har i care so much

lol got 4 pieces +14 im sure i was happy gave xi a +11 piece nd went bad thought it would be funny to post yes?didnt u see the other tread with the + fraps?go read the post /sitdownboy..

har har memories of a nobody gday

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast