Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't choose.

Banned

Can't choose.

I know you all will say some thing like choose what you like and blah blah blah. But, i already have and am looking for something more war oriented as a class. Already have a warrior as well and find them to easy for my taste. The only classes i have not played in war would be fs and wi. Well i have with wi if you count the old nub war, which i don't sense that was a joke of a war. So if you could help me out on choosing, would be appreciated. Also if you could give reasons why to choose w/e class you suggest or show a vid, that would help a lot as well.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 11-27-2011 at 12:01 PM.

WA too easy? Go BL. You need skill to war as a BL. And you actually have to deal with getting hit by people, as opposed to the WI and FAs that can just range everyone. You cant just root and run when you get scared either like an FB, and you cant collect easy points by AODing in a giant crowd like FS. You want a real challenge in war? Become a BL.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Forcium
    be a fb

Banned
    True, BL do need skill to play. When i played one i couldn't gear it out enough for it to be worth waring on compared to what other people had and were waring with. For example, my best wep on my blader was a 5/20 osm +9 blade. Other people in the same war were using 5/20 amp forci blades or some epic lyc blades. So, if i was to go BL again, i would need to seriously gear him out to get any where. Unless you wanna help a noob out?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    be a fb
    There is 0 reason for me to be an fb when they are just as easy to play as a wa, especially when they go into bm1. Hell when they in bm1 they practically are warriors. lmao, wish you could show sarcasm. But yea, fb seems like a good choice, dont really need to be epically geared out like toma to even do anything. Plus they are still good in solo pve, which is good for making money. I think we have a winner.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 11-27-2011 at 12:51 PM.

I personally would go with a BL if you want a challenge. Being a lame FS, I spam grenade and splinter all day for my points. (:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dipikins View Post
    I personally would go with a BL if you want a challenge. Being a lame FS, I spam grenade and splinter all day for my points. (:
    Well your in t2 though, im planning this for like t4 or t5. I'm sure fs don't just spam 2 skills in t4/5 unless they want to get face mashed by the other nation quickly. If i was to make a new dude purely for war farming i would prolly make an fs for t2/3 sense they pretty much run that with the exception of wi's.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 11-27-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    Well your in t2 though, im planning this for like t4 or t5. I'm sure fs don't just spam 2 skills in t4/5 unless they want to get face mashed by the other nation quickly. If i was to make a new dude purely for war farming i would prolly make an fs for t2/3 sense they pretty much run that with the exception of wi's.
    nah, FS in T5 just AOD in a small area and wait for people to hit them. Anyways, I dont have much for lower level BLs :P but, I do craft blades! so, provide some mats and Ill make you something. I do everything but forcy.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Blade cry as finisher! Eff yeah!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

ahahahahaha... that is the only reason I keep the skill... to embarass people 1v1 and to break chests xD

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast