Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Dungen DC Idea

Exclamation Dungen DC Idea

I applaud the idea of making it so you can re-enter a dungen if you happen to dc and wonder if there is a way to extend this so it includes dungen items as well.
    For example:

FT1 - At one point you buy an Epilet for 1 mill if you dc afterwards you need to buy another again. ( Can add up rather fast if you dc faily often )

IC1 - The stones you need for the extra creward chest at the end. Gone after you dc. ( Frustrating to get to the last boss only to dc and loose yuour stone. )

And I am sure there are many other examples that can be added to this list.

I agree about the stones. Eppy I don't really care for lol.

I really thought more would be interested in this.

Banned
    Loot red by accodent > relog

Loot blue then see green > relog

Fix = pointless

Trainee
    +1
    Taldo
    xD

the ic dc is anoying. it would be nice if you didn't lose the stone compared to ft where you still keep the key when you reconnect

Shadow Titanium
    I don't think accidental DC at last boss happens often enough to make this fix...it's the people who DC on purpose (to dance for sp) so they can solo certain dungeons like IC who would benefit from such a fix...same goes for FT where a player who can't solo it can exploit the red key quest....

Only reason I like the current DC fix is because some dungeon keys are darn expensive to have to keep buying just because you DC (SOD anyone?...6m for one of those).

The Epaulet in FT really isn't a big deal as it's only 1m and if your running that dungeon (solo or team) 1m shouldn't be a issue for the level you need to be to successfully complete the dungeon.

If your having a lot of DC problems then you probably need a better ISP or something, not a DC fix that will just be used as an easy exploit for solo dungeon runners.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I don't think accidental DC at last boss happens often enough to make this fix...it's the people who DC on purpose (to dance for sp) so they can solo certain dungeons like IC who would benefit from such a fix...same goes for FT where a player who can't solo it can exploit the red key quest....

Only reason I like the current DC fix is because some dungeon keys are darn expensive to have to keep buying just because you DC (SOD anyone?...6m for one of those).

The Epaulet in FT really isn't a big deal as it's only 1m and if your running that dungeon (solo or team) 1m shouldn't be a issue for the level you need to be to successfully complete the dungeon.

If your having a lot of DC problems then you probably need a better ISP or something, not a DC fix that will just be used as an easy exploit for solo dungeon runners.
    what happen if santa ethernet cord thingy has a broken end?