Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freestylerz.

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    You're right, I probably spent a combined $100-$200 on premium throughout the several years I played Cabal off and on.

Quit because I was getting owned? There wasn't a single person on the server who could own me when I quit. I quit because I got bored of playing a dead game, which was increasingly becoming a garbage p2w game, where none of my friends were left. Tang turned to junk casual guild once all the originals quit or left to merc, and that left only grinding honor and ap left for me to do. That got dead boring within a month or 2, and with Dragon Nest looking decent (l 0 l) while I was giving up hope, I quit.

Getting alz didn't require luck when you knew what you were doing back in the day. All you needed was a start, and if people weren't as retarded as you and the other 99% of the Cabal community, they would realize that. My start? M. amp wiz gloves I found on my fb(my 3rd character, had quit a bunch of times before that) that I sold to oo0MisaMisa0oo. After I got bored I quit my fb then came back later and rerolled to a class where I would get more out of my alz (mfs). Got bored after I raped everyone in my tier so I quit that for a while too. Came back when Cabal was "going to end," and asked Rage (whom I had bought my eos7 from) if I could join Ronin. I did and I played from that point until I quit, eventually getting lots of help from friends who quit before me.

Spamming SS, and SG? First of all my SS was lvl 20 so I didn't spam it any more than any other fs does. 2cd, my sg was lvl 12, an ideal skill level for my play style which is winning. Sounds to me like you're probably some of the scum that I wiped the floor with while I still played.
    Aaand cue the typical "naird" rage from Dromar.
    tl;dr

You were ok before your ego was inflated....just like everyone else. ^.^
    The Lady has Spoken

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Aaand cue the typical "naird" rage from Dromar.
    No drama = no fun.
    ~quit~

Banned
    Shut up u spanish. My dromar is cutes

Banned
    Dromar calling me alz buyer = HYPOCRIT

I already asked people that call me alz buyer for proof.. They presented a stupid conversation on facebook which didnt get nowhere.. So i recommend those who keep calling me alz buyer please! get some real proof! instead of the other dumb fackers that ended up ridiculing themselves

AND FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE THE CONVERSATION WAS COMPLETELY LEGIT HERE IS THE PROOF THAT IS FAKE = IM NOT BANNED

Yet you keep saying you dont play anymore after a certain thread about you and your other stupid friend (matrimonkey) came back to cabal.. YES DROMAR YOU DONT PLAY ANYMORE! thats why you on forums 24/7 answering to any thread with a typical troll comment + lack of common sense

Give me 3 days and ill make a new video, i wanna see whats gonna be your excuse this time
    Last edited by TurcoX; 11-30-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4_zR..._order&list=UL

this is a video i made a while ago, you can check my channel and see more.. i may upload a very nice video of freestyle later.. i need to ask some people to help me make it

if you looking for good freestylers ask for :

Mercury : XI, Spur, Han, DK, Miavii, Wula, Romp, Drifterx, Yulsica and the butthurt ones : CasseyRene, BurningRaven, xDranzer ( butthurt people but still good freestylers lol )

Venus: Zhuai, UrFack3d, SuXeY, Kioki, TriDevil

I dont think thats a complete list.. i may be forgetting people but oh well..
    Seen that vid, it's a nice vid =) Old targetting / fading ftw <3 Nowadays it's just auto target instead of manual

Dont upload another xD Especially if people gotta help you with it :P I dont wanna see that xD I wanna see serious thing's, like being @ a warchnl and kill random people instead of calling this & that just for making a video :P If you know what I mean xD

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post

freestyler!!
    Yaya :3

PS: It seems that the thread is turning into a flame thread or so, oh well..just like people from NA said @ our own forum
    If it's not too much or so for the people who want to atleast talk to me or so :P Add me @ skype or pm me here // skype; ownyzz

Banned
    Thats why i told you to check my channel!, watch for the vid that says "Dromar gets owned", if you have good eyes you will see how i root him in the exact second his AOD ran out xD

Titanium
    Simple Fact Dromar... U became a no one and that pissed you off. And i seen you get owned by alot of people. To prove a fact if the game is so much garbage...why come back buy pchh from someone then +15 and not play? Sounds pretty retarded to me. Anyhow, the game is peaceful without you anyhow. And most of Tang just went to merc not quit. And yes we love to see you Rage. And Dromar using MB and SS doesnt count as owning. its called being a Typical Noob FS to me. +1 to all those against the Noob DROMAR

Banned
    Everyone in venus and merc knows dromar on forum quit so shut ur mexican ass up and stop lookin dumb

Banned
    yeah thats why he has the balls to go on forums and reply to everything they say.. you sir, look dumb

Banned
    He quit and is bored every > goes forum to troll. Whats wrong with that. Idk if its the bad rice they fed u or something in mexico but u have no logic is ur brain the size of -> • ?????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast