Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End Game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Wiz is easier for pve. More aoe and dps in bm2. I guess FA puts out more dmg in combo if pvp is a big thing for you...
    No, pvp isnt that big of a deal for me, i hardly do it actually. I occasionally war though. But yea i guess i can see the better dps for bm2 on wiz and bigger aoe. So yea i can see why it would be better end game for better vamp and stuff. My big thing against wiz though, is that they are a magic class without much range. I mean a lot of their skills are like 5 or less in range so in order to have that dps in bm2 you would need to be close enough to use all those skills.
    Last edited by MrTubbins; 11-30-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    So, just wondering what every one would prefer. An end game wi or an end game fa. Both have similar gear and hr rankings and all that. So yea, id make this a poll if i knew how or if that is even possible? Anyway, post which you would prefer with end game stuff.

Also, this is off topic but w/e. I cant seem to find the button in my profile to change my sig anymore, did they remove that?
    The button is still there, its just hidden. There is a very small spot to click between my profile and log out. Its hard to find, but its there.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    No one else wants to add there opinion about which one is better end game?

Poof.jpg
    you can also send private message to yourself and then click on that

Banned
    Thnx to all who told/showed me how to edit things but back on topic. Any one else wish to add to the discussion about which is better end game, fa or wi?

Banned
    Thnx to all who told/showed me how to edit things but back on topic. Any one else wish to add to the discussion about which is better end game, fa or wi?
    Srsly, don't be an FA. FA sucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Srsly, don't be an FA. FA sucks.
    Honestly, they have there use, just cant really solo much end game without really good gear. But if an almost end game fa is saying they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, i guess they do. Oh well, end thread.

Banned
    Honestly, they have there use, just cant really solo much end game without really good gear. But if an almost end game fa is saying they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, i guess they do. Oh well, end thread.
    I play FA cause i think it's fun, but it's not very useful compared to wiz. If you are going for practicality, wiz is better ~_~

So, just wondering what every one would prefer. An end game wi or an end game fa. Both have similar gear and hr rankings and all that. So yea, id make this a poll if i knew how or if that is even possible? Anyway, post which you would prefer with end game stuff.

Also, this is off topic but w/e. I cant seem to find the button in my profile to change my sig anymore, did they remove that?
    wizard hands down.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Fa not useful? how could someone construe such a defamatory statement!!! >:O

LOL!

No, people will call a class weak and fail if its not working for them I believe. FA has uses....and I think its a "DUUUUH" to everyone who knows why.

However, Wiz is also a fun class like

Chasing an enemy DOOOOOWN!!!! and I mean chase him down until he falls to the ground and eats SNOW, Sand or whatever type of land thats on the ground

HOW????

Okay!!!! So picture enemy is running away from you...and you are the mighty WI with uber mobility!!!! You as a player have precision with retargetting enemies in duels using a mouse.

1.) Initiate Combo mode then press whatever offense skill

2.) Your wi starts to run towards the target enemy

3.) press dash u close in on ur target

4.) then press blink ur beside and on range with the target

5.) press another offense skill and swoooooosh you hit the target (swoosh because u press aqua lance and it has 9 range so its kind of like a water sound)

6.) Target enemy continues to run and your force to chase him and youre still on combo so PRESS Energy Field or Burning Hand offense Skill so you can move closer coz his distance is like equivalent to two blinks away.

7.) Press Dash again

8.) Then Blink

9.) Then press another offense skill and you hit your target 2 times Fwooooosh and Krrrrrrrrrk (Fire lance and Stone Cannon thats how they sound like right?)

10.) His hp is like 25% now because ur lances and cannon hit him for 1.2 - 1.3k per crit and all ur skills critted because ur just lucky with critting.

and he tries to escape (dash and fade style) so press dash then blink and hit Meteorite!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAM it crits

ENEMY DOWN!

so yeah if you ask me about end game, Id choose that kind of play style (which only Wizards can do)

coz FA, its fun but since the range is like over, theres no excitement, all you can do is kite in pk, and im sick and tired of it
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-01-2011 at 07:12 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast