Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: End Game?

Banned
    Sigh im quiting fa LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Fa not useful? how could someone construe such a defamatory statement!!! >:O

LOL!

No, people will call a class weak and fail if its not working for them I believe. FA has uses....and I think its a "DUUUUH" to everyone who knows why.

However, Wiz is also a fun class like

Chasing an enemy DOOOOOWN!!!! and I mean chase him down until he falls to the ground and eats SNOW, Sand or whatever type of land thats on the ground

HOW????

Okay!!!! So picture enemy is running away from you...and you are the mighty WI with uber mobility!!!! You as a player have precision with retargetting enemies in duels using a mouse.

1.) Initiate Combo mode then press whatever offense skill

2.) Your wi starts to run towards the target enemy

3.) press dash

4.) then press blink

5.) press another offense skill and swoooooosh you hit the enemy (swoosh because u press aqua lance and it has 9 range so its kind of like a water sound)

6.) Enemy continues to run and your force to chase him and youre still on combo so PRESS Energy Field or Burning Hand offense Skill so you can move closer coz his distance is like equivalent to two blinks away.

7.) Press Dash again

8.) Then Blink

9.) Then press another offense skill and you hit your target 2 times Fwooooosh and Krrrrrrrrrk (Fire lance and Stone Cannon)

10.) His hp is like 25% now because ur lances and cannon hit him for 1.2 - 1.3k per crit.

and he tries to escape (dash and fade style) so press dash then blink and hit Meteorite!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAM it crits

ENEMY DOWN!

so yeah if you ask me about end game, Id choose that kind of play style (which only Wizards can do)

coz FA, its fun but since the range is like over, theres no excitement, all you can do is kite in pk, and im sick and tired of it
    FA can be useful but when you have to choose between an equally geared FA and equally geared WI, WI is more practical.

You'll always have somebody to dungeon with as a WI because you'll never have to look for a WI for sp.

FA heal is really only needed in MO these days. Other than Marquinas and ft, I can't think of any dungeon where an FA would be a better choice than a WI.

WI can solo bosses easier than FA can, and overall WI contributes more to party dps than FA does.

Who wants easy? You go for hard! thats the way to find fun in this game.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Who wants easy? You go for hard! thats the way to find fun in this game.
    Which is why I play FA ;o If i was gonna reroll I'd have done it by now haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I play FA cause i think it's fun, but it's not very useful compared to wiz. If you are going for practicality, wiz is better ~_~

You are! you keeping a secret weapon fb. I know you do!

Banned
    Chop chop twinny im 80% hahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    Chop chop twinny im 80% hahah
    I'm 68% :[

You are! you keeping a secret weapon fb. I know you do!
    I've been compromised! D=

^
    ^
    Gasp! I knew it!!! =O

Banned
    Hurry up or imma beat u!!!!!!

Banned
    Well this got some what interesting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast