Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Post ur screenshot of war(fa only)

Well, I guess the people you go against don't have gears as good as higher tiers but it has it's challenges for fa. For example, you can't bm1 combo, low m.atk base, and low amp. Makes killing +15 geared t2 ppl with over 1k def base forever to kill >.<

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post

Just adding more pics to this awesome thread !
    I'm so jealous of that3.6m damage dealt... I should've gone to that war :s

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    Well isn't this alot to reply to. Firstly, there is no truth to sage27's statement, as well as your statements regarding me running, haha, i'm an FA, 800def, at 8k hp I'm allowed to run, i'm guessing you don't? Gratz. I hardly notice you in war but i'm guessing you always target me to know when I run. Procs have people with +15 weps, you, some fb, some wa with SIG, etc. So basically both sides have people who have high hnr titles and +15 weps, (mind you my hnr is only 13 with no +15 wep) therefore what you have said holds no weight. In conclusion, it is about how you war, and not your gear, and according to your statements above I can tell you haven't seen me play FA.
    P.S. When I see you tank 1.5m dmg on a "regular" war i'd be impressed, *wars when y'all get farmed don't count*
    \

lol transfer to the proc side, u'll get what i mean, because u clearly dunno the role of a FA, if what you say is tru go and try to take on a bunch of procs with your skill and c how far that will take u. And No i dont stand still ATALL if i am its cause i am rooted 24/7. I was even chased from center to omega then back to center by more than 5 ppl surviving 4-5 roots in that process ask grim he knows. Also 1 WA on the proc side with a +15 wep vs 3 on the cap side? We have no GOOD fbs also atall... Sometimes it takes a whole party of procs to take out a medium guard, that too it takes them alongggg time, while u guys have ppl like radier who can solo those. Me i have to keep you guys company and take guards while all u have to do is kill... Try to comprehend this, when u atk us then u run u have ppl to fall back on so you can heal and come back, it doesnt work that way for the procs remember that, hence where the support comes in. I cause 1200 crits on most of them .... if i was facing 1-2 of them that would be fine, not 6+ at a time. I would love to see what you do when u face all of them lol, GG.
    Last edited by Engsoc; 01-04-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    \

lol transfer to the proc side, u'll get what i mean, because u clearly dunno the role of a FA, if what you say is tru go and try to take on a bunch of procs with your skill and c how far that will take u. And No i dont stand still ATALL if i am its cause i am rooted 24/7. I was even chased from center to omega then back to center by more than 5 ppl surviving 4-5 roots in that process ask grim he knows. Also 1 WA on the proc side with a +15 wep vs 3 on the cap side? We have no GOOD fbs also atall... Sometimes it takes a whole party of procs to take out a medium guard, that too it takes them alongggg time, while u guys have ppl like radier who can solo those. Me i have to keep you guys company and take guards while all u have to do is kill... Try to comprehend this, when u atk us then u run u have ppl to fall back on so you can heal and come back, it doesnt work that way for the procs remember that, hence where the support comes in. I cause 1200 crits on most of them .... if i was facing 1-2 of them that would be fine, not 6+ at a time. I would love to see what you do when u face all of them lol, GG.
    1200? thats it?? i hope you mean outside of war lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    My crit shot did a 12 on a WA in war once. wassup.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    My crit shot did a 12 on a WA in war once. wassup.
    lies mine was 12 hers was 14!

Shadow Titanium
    a pic from war? k heres one from 2009

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/e...-1330-0000.jpg

lol i hope skillshielder or zhao or bluehurricane look at this one :P :'( the good old days, where going to nation war and selling the ucms and uch you were getting was the best way to make money, until you had enough to start playing the market
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    wow hate ur sig is so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pretty =[

Shadow Titanium
    Cabal(Ver269-120209-1300-0000).jpg
    enjoying everybit of t5 mercury! ( when im not frozen / getting 4 fps )

Cabal(Ver269-120204-0700-0000).jpg came late 20 mins that's the only SS i got get more later

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast