Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post ur screenshot of war(fa only)

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    u were bringer???and come to t5
    lol yeah for t3 and t4 before i took a break though. t5 wars too small for me. that war was only 21 v 21 i wonder how it would be in merc sigh

boo its venus

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    boo its venus
    hatin cuz u not in venus

a slower war for div, too many fb stopping me from killing their team mates -.-Cabal(Ver267-111222-0700-0000).jpg

o.O come to the proc side crhinds and try to get those points lol hideing behind them hr15 ppl all day gets boring kno?

Quote Originally Posted by Sage27 View Post
    o.O come to the proc side crhinds and try to get those points lol hideing behind them hr15 ppl all day gets boring kno?
    lmao so you're saying i hide? did you see my tank? I'm FA LOL and I tank 1 mil if i score 350+ but you can tell me your name in game? infact.. i might be bringer next week so y'all can target me easy, good luck cause *t4*edit* procs so weak it gets boring sometimes. I'm almost g. officer title so sadly i'd never go proc..
    Last edited by CRHinds; 12-26-2011 at 02:11 AM.

RedOsmium
    procs arnt weak just t4
    come to t5 dude -.-

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    procs arnt weak just t4
    come to t5 dude -.-
    that's what i mean

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    lmao so you're saying i hide? did you see my tank? I'm FA LOL and I tank 1 mil if i score 350+ but you can tell me your name in game? infact.. i might be bringer next week so y'all can target me easy, good luck cause *t4*edit* procs so weak it gets boring sometimes. I'm almost g. officer title so sadly i'd never go proc..
    Procs are extremely weak, but what sage27 says has some truth, i have wared on both sides and i must say being proc is much harder than being cap. Also the dmg u caused against them is because most of them infact all of them have no honor title, while you do infact war behind all the caps that have 15 gears and honor 15+. (You cant lie out of this one because when i actually do comeon to war i seee you behind them and when i come you run lol, unless theres more than i can handle)

Anways what i am saying is FA is usually the ADcarry if you have good support you will score high, if you dont, and you are the fkin support for yourself you wont, especially if u get rooted more times than u can count lol.

FYI, no proc is concerned in killing you or going after you lol. We care more about the other honor class 15 and ppl with +15 gear hitting us than you, all yo have to do is get the last hit lol.

Caps: ichad, grim, sux's wi, chad, renkay, ccwei, another 168 wa with 15 red osm i forget, ian, raider etc the list continues. (15 gear and honor class 15+)
    Proc: Me, Aio (Skills isnt on and most other fs I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥) ........ and we dont even have high honor but we still take the liberty of tryin to stop those who do have it.

On another note: i intake 1.5 mil dmg lol on a regular basis and get 80+ kills, and no this is not because of my gear, i wared with 1 orb one time because i transfered it to my WI and i still got that score lol.
    Last edited by Engsoc; 12-26-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast