Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Post ur screenshot of war(fa only)

y im not on the proc list!?? who is sux's wi in cap eh!??

Just adding more pics to this awesome thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    Procs are extremely weak, but what sage27 says has some truth, i have wared on both sides and i must say being proc is much harder than being cap. Also the dmg u caused against them is because most of them infact all of them have no honor title, while you do infact war behind all the caps that have 15 gears and honor 15+. (You cant lie out of this one because when i actually do comeon to war i seee you behind them and when i come you run lol, unless theres more than i can handle)

Anways what i am saying is FA is usually the ADcarry if you have good support you will score high, if you dont, and you are the fkin support for yourself you wont, especially if u get rooted more times than u can count lol.

FYI, no proc is concerned in killing you or going after you lol. We care more about the other honor class 15 and ppl with +15 gear hitting us than you, all yo have to do is get the last hit lol.

Caps: ichad, grim, sux's wi, chad, renkay, ccwei, another 168 wa with 15 red osm i forget, ian, raider etc the list continues. (15 gear and honor class 15+)
    Proc: Me, Aio (Skills isnt on and most other fs I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥) ........ and we dont even have high honor but we still take the liberty of tryin to stop those who do have it.

On another note: i intake 1.5 mil dmg lol on a regular basis and get 80+ kills, and no this is not because of my gear, i wared with 1 orb one time because i transfered it to my WI and i still got that score lol.
    Well isn't this alot to reply to. Firstly, there is no truth to sage27's statement, as well as your statements regarding me running, haha, i'm an FA, 800def, at 8k hp I'm allowed to run, i'm guessing you don't? Gratz. I hardly notice you in war but i'm guessing you always target me to know when I run. Procs have people with +15 weps, you, some fb, some wa with SIG, etc. So basically both sides have people who have high hnr titles and +15 weps, (mind you my hnr is only 13 with no +15 wep) therefore what you have said holds no weight. In conclusion, it is about how you war, and not your gear, and according to your statements above I can tell you haven't seen me play FA.
    P.S. When I see you tank 1.5m dmg on a "regular" war i'd be impressed, *wars when y'all get farmed don't count*

Just to clear things up, have you seen the SS's? those were wars with no pinoybloods and no renkay, come again?

Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    kills for the week will be div again!
    So said, so done. http://www.cabal.com/main

RedOsmium

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Oh wow! >.< Is this how dead t5 is in Venus?

RedOsmium
    lol it was like 1min after m/a ended..
    war is bigger

Ahhhh okay o.o! I was gonna say....t2 looks more fun than that lol =P we got 30+ v 30+ wars

RedOsmium
    t2 is fun but not a challenge i bet

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast