Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: FA Bm3

Banned

FA Bm3

It looks so interesting, I notice there are two new skill on that player's upper-left "alt" skill bar. It seems like continuous usage of those two skills charges up the bottom 3 (green/black looking skills) and when it is charged up, its no longer grayed out and becomes usable

all the attack hits pretty hard, perhaps bm3 will change how we build FA's too. Instead of focusing a lot of amps / M atk to build our base attacks for bm2 (compare to wi, they go almost pure crit dmg), we might have more flexibility with topaz tier and sigmetal tier CD weapons. Since it'd be unlikely for bm3 to be hitting 10-100's on something like pluma even with low amp and base.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 12-02-2011 at 12:21 PM.

think they all got more than 2

hmmm this is very interesting we shall see what we do once we get this. I dont think fa will change much tho. lets wait till we get this next year and see.

everyone gona need to change there skil bar lol

Trainee
    Nicee bro

FA 18x RazorFlashy
    Cabal Brazilian

cant wait =)

i guess no retarget in bm3
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Shadow Titanium
    it would have really helped if i could have seen her damage without bm3 so see how big of a difference it is, i really dont think they'd change up the stats of FA that much though, its always been a certain way for them to deal maximum damage and has never really changed since.... ever.... but we'll see how this all goes. i really dont like how slow it attacks, its like a huge gun thats a mix of a shotgun like attack with minigun like attack. man the whole gun thing is getting old -.- couldnt it have been something more mid-evil like, rather than a high tech plasma rifle -.- blaaaaaaaaaaah i dont think i'll enjoy it that much, whatever i'll learn to like it i guess :/ cant judge a book by its cover still
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    it would have really helped if i could have seen her damage without bm3 so see how big of a difference it is, i really dont think they'd change up the stats of FA that much though, its always been a certain way for them to deal maximum damage and has never really changed since.... ever.... but we'll see how this all goes. i really dont like how slow it attacks, its like a huge gun thats a mix of a shotgun like attack with minigun like attack. man the whole gun thing is getting old -.- couldnt it have been something more mid-evil like, rather than a high tech plasma rifle -.- blaaaaaaaaaaah i dont think i'll enjoy it that much, whatever i'll learn to like it i guess :/ cant judge a book by its cover still
    FA bm3 is gonna put out as much damage as BL bm2 does

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    FA bm3 is gonna put out as much damage as BL bm2 does
    meh, we'll see, i dont like how sometimes it attacks really slow and sometimes it attacks really fast, will probs just have to learn to use it/find the trick to it :s
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.