Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best fa, ha!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iDevil View Post
    lawl, "letting 2 +15 blades hit the guards and caps", ask anyone on cap. Me, coco and dawkinz were the only people who actually used strategies. I had to even build half the wars, because none of the builders had enough def to. For everyone else, it was omega then farm mids. While i seen you war on caps all you did was run straight for guards and there base.
    ? i went for omega center and cycled to defend the 2? are u talking about the same FA? And yeah ur totally right, people from the other side of war tell me i am beast for hitting guards right .... lol. In the 18 wars i went to when i was a cap i got 1k proc kills i never knew u cud kill a proc from attacking a guard? lol. if u dont have anything correct to say dont try to lie lol.
    Last edited by Engsoc; 12-03-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    ? i went for omega center and cycled to defend the 2? are u talking about the same FA? And yeah ur totally right, people from the other side of war tell me i am beast for hitting guards right .... lol. In the 18 wars i went to when i was a cap i got 1k proc kills i never knew u cud kill a proc from attacking a guard? lol. if u dont have anything correct to say dont try to lie lol.
    lol im coming venus soon to get stuff i haven't taken over yet, Lets go.
    Last edited by iDevil; 12-03-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    i heard this fa got beat by the baddie wa SillyKitten. how can trash like that have over 800 posts lol. get off forums and get to work in game plz.

Shadow Titanium
    what ? dont have anything stupid to say anymore? So u think a pvp portrays my skill in war? lol sure why not, i ant gonna QQ that ur lv 17x aftr all i made u level out because u were losing so badly lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    whatcha gonna do if i don't. gonna ask spittaz to auto attack you to death?
    stop it ur hurting his feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    what ? dont have anything stupid to say anymore? So u think a pvp portrays my skill in war? lol sure why not, i ant gonna QQ that ur lv 17x aftr all i made u level out because u were losing so badly lol.
    i never said we were gonna pvp, freestyle, 20, free to choose.

Get some lessons from stomp

edit: even better come t5 and ill roll you. lesz go, stop farming lower tiers.
    Last edited by iDevil; 12-03-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieanne View Post
    i heard this fa got beat by the baddie wa SillyKitten. how can trash like that have over 800 posts lol. get off forums and get to work in game plz.
    i approve of this message

Yurippe. Be quiet and change your sig. (:
    iSacred - 160 Mercury. Guild - Not in one. ~Quit until TBA~

ummm....for the record my own FA beats Chingu every time....my FA is 139 >.>;
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    ummm....for the record my own FA beats Chingu every time....my FA is 139 >.>;
    Chingu got beat by a 109 FA, i was there.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast