Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BM3 Synergy Effects

Also in case ppl get confused, the fb synergy 3 is -100 attack and -100 magic attack on opponent and -100 magic attack on self.

Banned
    We will get it when we get it.... Idk y u ppl tryin to figure things out. Shet gonna changed around and all this would be for nothing. Inb4bm3inayear

Quote Originally Posted by FearMyBlade View Post
    fs r op already,dont complain XD
    they truly arnt, guess you have to play one to actually know their true strengths and limitations. Also a bm3? When?? Dam ive been slacking to miss something like this..
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    From the real korean table. Also you can repost that table you got from cursedspirit. He's updated the fixes.
    Changed it, thanks. So they even decreased some of the negative stats for other classes lol.

well the synergy isnt over all permanent for the bm3,its just temporarely for when u do a bm3 move like blended runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashuga View Post
    Actualy besides wa synergy 3 the other two are good. The loss in hp is noothing compared to the increase in dmg they'll do cause of -def. And for synergy 2 the decrease in def is small.
    Nah i disagree only the 1st 1 ok 3rd is horrilbe and as for the second one -10% def for 30+ atk nty bloody spirit+ cats vitality ftw.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    they truly arnt, guess you have to play one to actually know their true strengths and limitations. Also a bm3? When?? Dam ive been slacking to miss something like this..
    i meant about crits.but i do know that their bm2 sucks ass. and the only class i will never play is fs,for me is the most useless class in the game,u pvp a fs and if they dont crtic they qq like bishes cuz they rely tooooooooooooooooo much on crtics lol.

They edit effect ncelast time and looks like update its live on Kor server or thats what course spirit post says

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!!!!

how2bm3?

kcatta lataF....A,B,A,A,B,A,A,B,A,A,B,A

(use a mirror)

No Merg ring? lmbo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast