Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Cabal Global...

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    you cant play in Global-NA cuz you already have a server for your current location.. In other words, you cant play cabal NA cuz u have COBR
    That's not unecessary true, he can play in n/a he just needs a web proxy finder. Get proxy ip for usa database and hei'll be able to play cabal, just like as if you wanted to go into korea's server for cabal 2 an play but in that case if you decide too play cabal 2 nothing would make sence too you cause you'd see weird symbols. Rofl i've already tried out cabal2 i don't like it much at all, hopefully theyi'll get better once they hit our region. Each server pretty much does what they want with there graphics and gameplay. Hopefully Est here will fix up the game more down the line. I play japanese, korean servers an im in usa and i still choose to pay for there games to get neat skins etc

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGibbs View Post
    That's not unecessary true, he can play in n/a he just needs a web proxy finder. Get proxy ip for usa database and hei'll be able to play cabal, just like as if you wanted to go into korea's server for cabal 2 an play but in that case if you decide too play cabal 2 nothing would make sence too you cause you'd see weird symbols. Rofl i've already tried out cabal2 i don't like it much at all, hopefully theyi'll get better once they hit our region. Each server pretty much does what they want with there graphics and gameplay. Hopefully Est here will fix up the game more down the line. I play japanese, korean servers an im in usa and i still choose to pay for there games to get neat skins etc
    He cant play cabal NA if hes in service region for cabal BR. That would be absolutely retarded to start a character and put time and effort into it only to eventually have it banned for playing out side service area (which is easy to find out).

secondly you need korean social security number for cabal 2, why would you waste effort actually bothering with stealing kssn and proxying up a connection. If he was to proxy from Brazil he probably would lag quite badly in the US server. Pointless, besides i like how you search'd random cabal vids on youtube now you have played it, lol.. IF i played it i woulda had my own vids not using the first video that comes up in a cabal 2 search to show the forums (old gm video which has been out for a while now, and is not new at all)
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    He cant play cabal NA if hes in service region for cabal BR. That would be absolutely retarded to start a character and put time and effort into it only to eventually have it banned for playing out side service area (which is easy to find out).

secondly you need korean social security number for cabal 2, why would you waste effort actually bothering with stealing kssn and proxying up a connection. If he was to proxy from Brazil he probably would lag quite badly in the US server. Pointless, besides i like how you search'd random cabal vids on youtube now you have played it, lol.. IF i played it i woulda had my own vids not using the first video that comes up in a cabal 2 search to show the forums (old gm video which has been out for a while now, and is not new at all)
    You can't get banned in other games for playing other games non region wise, just you're playing to have fun to see whats out there. 2nd no point in making cabal2 vids of myself if i dislike the game anyhow, server seems lame looks just like a remake of aion. i posted a few videos of my house for xmas decorations unforn i can only get the first 30secs in video. know anything better to make videos big enough for forums besides filefactory.com ??

Quote Originally Posted by graodon View Post
    im from south asia so i can play any of them right?na global or eu?
    you would need to play the EU version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12