Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 0oVodanho0 1 Bar Pluma

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    soloing with vital pots is pretty much just being invincible and hitting pluma... when using fighter pots that is equivalent of just increasing ur dmg but u still need to be able to tank

(everyone can solo pluma, the only reason stopping them is being able to tank it)
    Um no? I cant solo pluma and I can tank it.

But your increasing your dmg using cash shop pots. You making your character stronger by using an item in cash shop. There is no difference. Its still a cash shop pot that modifies your characters abilities. His logic is. If its a cash shop pot its not a viable solo, so anyone who uses a cash shop pot never did a legit solo.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    ok so lets say you spam those vital pots then whats the point of soloing u can pretty much beat the game with them

ppl can combo kill pluma with 100% hp heal pots....how is that legit

Quote Originally Posted by ihazshield View Post
    ppl can combo kill pluma with 100% hp heal pots....how is that legit
    You missed the point that not everyone can actually do 1 bar.

The video is nice but I don't really like second person viewer tbh. I like something like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    You missed the point that not everyone can actually do 1 bar.

The video is nice but I don't really like second person viewer tbh. I like something like this one.

You missed the point that you need to be able to tank to do a 1 bar....hitting vital water when your about to die isn't tanking

Quote Originally Posted by ihazshield View Post
    You missed the point that you need to be able to tank to do a 1 bar....hitting vital water when your about to die isn't tanking
    So, you're saying anyone can do 1 bar with vital water? You see what I mean?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    So, you're saying anyone can do 1 bar with vital water? You see what I mean?
    So you're saying anybody who has enough dmg to 1 bar as long as they have 100% hp nonstop is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    How solos work in order:

>third person solo and claims did not use pots
    >can't solo
    >solo with vitals
    >solo with evasion and normal buff pots
    >solo with normal buff pots
    >solo without pots
    and this pretty much sums it up.
    besides, what sad person does a 3rd person solo, using expensive pots which won't even be paid for by the boss drop, and then claims to not use pots.
    Last edited by Cathy; 12-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Hey Guys You guys Didnt answer My Answer My Question Of Can You Use holy Water In War It In War?

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Hey Guys You guys Didnt answer My Answer My Question Of Can You Use holy Water In War It In War?
    NOU, they don't work ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    So you're saying anybody who has enough dmg to 1 bar as long as they have 100% hp nonstop is legit.

and this pretty much sums it up.
    besides, what sad person does a 3rd person solo, using expensive pots which won't even be paid for by the boss drop, and then claims to not use pots.
    I don't know what's the definition of being legit or non legit. I think you are just confused. The game offers that item and people take advantage of using it. So I think it's cool to use it and make the solo less painful.
    For me, it just makes the solo less cool than the other ones.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast