Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: ◕‿◕ Inno's Sig + Art Shop ☉ω☉

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Where's my sig?

-____-

BTW, that Surreal sig is awesome. Great job!
    What Xi said. Giving me a pic or telling me what you want is way easier for me to work withhh >:U

Edit: OMG I JUST REALIZED
    LORKAN
    YOU GAVE ME AN INFRACTION BEFORE

deal off.
    Last edited by Innovation; 12-19-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Oh ok... Well definitely, I dont want any hot korean girl on my sig. Nothing against them.

Doomer thank you for posting that korean boy's pic... I bet someone else would appreciate that.

Hmmm... I like red, black, gun metal black or grey colors. I love Kato's glitch effect and Surreals color combination sig, I believe they look awesome. Something around that would be awesome.

Oh ok... Well definitely, I dont want any hot korean girl on my sig. Nothing against them.

Doomer thank you for posting that korean boy's pic... I bet someone else would appreciate that.

Hmmm... I like red, black, gun metal black or grey colors. I love Kato's glitch effect and Surreals color combination sig, I believe they look awesome. Something around that would be awesome.
    I JUST STARTED WITH THE KOREAN GIRL GODDAMIT.
    Jk hahaha xD But thanks for letting me know. Oi can you like bother GM Bear right now, cuz he hasn't said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FearMyBlade View Post
    yay!!
    i wouldnt do any sig to him XD
    i think hes the mos hated gm ever o.o
    I was kidding.

LOLOLOL <3 kukuku
    @inno you can use it to make a random one for me jejejeje
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-19-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    LOLOLOL <3 kukuku
    @inno you can use it to make a random one for me jejejeje
    dat pic is big as hell

LOL you should request a girl pic from me

Where's my sig?

-____-

BTW, that Surreal sig is awesome. Great job!
    Lalala
    I made two versions ;o I added some random guy (I think from Final Fantasy)

HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/batmandy/request_lorkan.gif[/IMG]
    The second one's w/o the guy.

HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/batmandy/request_lorkan2.gif[/IMG]
    Please tell me if you want changes x.x I hope this is ok

Thanks it looks great!

I'll use the first one it looks better than the 2nd one. The second one has some girl in the back that looks like its just stalking... reminds me of starfire from teen titans

I like da sig comment you got going on there^

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I finally caved in. Your sigs are adorable and I must have one. q.q I was going to wait until the line got shorter, but it keeps getting longer, lol.

IGN: Acaian
    Server: Venus
    The picture/screenshot you want me to edit (image or direct link):Please have a cookie somewhere? n.n And this face please. You can keep her hair green.
    Text (what you want the sig to say. It can be your IGN, a quote, your stats, etc.): Acaian
    Theme/Effects (any special theme or effect requests? Eg. grungy, sci-fi-y, sparkly... etc. If you have any preferred color choices you can also state them here. I can also animate them [very simple animation lol..], see sample below): No animation, please. n.n I'd like it to be mostly pink. Like this color text pink, but it can be different shades too. Um. A heart somewhere would be nice. Girly, needless to say, lol. Um. Pink, light green, white color theme. n.n

Anything else: Nope. Any questions just ask!

Thanks so much! n.n <3

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast