Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest 2011

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    You could probably use the sign with your character name to cover your face.
    It's not that I don't want to show my face just because, I just don't want these immature turds to defile the photo and use it "against me" as done in the past to other people. I won't get my feelings hurt, but I'll be annoyed to the point where I probably will rage and make a fool of myself.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

urm.

It says the gm team will review and vote amongst themselves. I don't think all cabal will see them. :s Well, maybe the winners?
    ohai there

acaian . 17x wizart . venus . capella
    moved to desoassassins

kthxiluhhubai
    <3

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by .bianca.bear. View Post
    urm.

It says the gm team will review and vote amongst themselves. I don't think all cabal will see them. :s Well, maybe the winners?
    We can post them all if you guys want Maybe even slap them on the official Facebook or something too

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Aries View Post
    Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest 2011

Hello Everyone,
    The holidays are right around the corner and we wanted to do something a little different then we normally do. We thought what better than an ugly holiday sweater contest. This gives you a chance to bust out your most hideous attire (or your mom and dads) and get creative. I know sounds crazy, but if you win may be I'll be your holiday gift?!

How will the contest work?
    This contest will have you create your very own version of a Ugly Holiday Sweater for a bundle of special prizes. I took a picture of myself in one for an example, click here: http://oi43.tinypic.com/esrxa8.jpg.

How do I make an Ugly Sweater?
    Be creative, there are various ways to achieve the Ugly Holiday Sweater look. You have craft stores, thrift stores, and family members!

How long will the contest run?
    The contest will start on Wednesday December 7th and will last about 2 weeks. The last day of the contest will be Tuesday December 20th and all submissions must be turned in by December 19th 11:59PM PST.

What are the rules?
    1) Sweater must be holiday related
    2) You must take a picture of yourself wearing it, along with a sign that shows your character name.
    3) One submission per person and only your first submission will be accepted. Get it right the first time!

How do I submit my Ugly Holiday Sweater when I’m finished?
    When you’re done with your Ugly Holiday Sweater picture, please email us at: [email protected]. Be sure to include a link of your picture, or upload it to the e-mail. Be sure your character name & server are included, so that we can award you your prize.

How will the voting process work?
    Once all of the Ugly Holiday Sweater pictures are submitted, we’ll start reviewing the entries and vote amongst our GM team. We will pick the top 3 winners! Anyone who participates will also receive a prize but only if you have followed the contest rules.

What are the prizes?
    Participants prize will be:
    • Blessing Bead plus - 3hr

For the 3 winners we picked a special bundle package. You will be getting the choice of one of the following rings: Ring of Luck +2, Critical Ring +2, Ring of Sage + 10, or Ring of Fighter +10
    • 1x Christmas Costume

• 1x Crystal RW3

All of the winning prizes above will be Account Bound and Permanent.

If you have any more questions regarding the contest, you’re more than welcome to send me a private message or post on this thread.

Have fun and good luck!
    GM Aries why are u so hawt XD

foreal tho ur prizes make me want to participate even though dont got no ugly sweater 0.0 im sure i speak for alot of people lol

Osmium
    I'm going to post mine here <3

[GM] Aries
    You can make it however you want, the whole idea behind it is to show off your creative side. The more going on the better, plus I think ugly sweaters are cute anyway!

n.n I'd want to see them.
    If a lot of people do it I think the winning sweaters should at least be shown.
    Would be cool to see what they came up with. :d
    ohai there

acaian . 17x wizart . venus . capella
    moved to desoassassins

kthxiluhhubai
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    It's not that I don't want to show my face just because, I just don't want these immature turds to defile the photo and use it "against me" as done in the past to other people. I won't get my feelings hurt, but I'll be annoyed to the point where I probably will rage and make a fool of myself.
    Mine was defiled a while ago when it used to be in the picture thread, but all it did was make me laugh at the stupid and weak attempt to troll me. Besides, the troll who did it is gone now.

The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    You could probably use the sign with your character name to cover your face. :P
    I may participate in this. I'm just afraid I would make the sweater cute instead of ugly lol

conceited much? lmao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast