Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's better o.o BL OR FB ?

Who's better o.o BL OR FB ?

Guys what is more better for killing mobs and giving high dmg( or normol but not really bad ) and fast ?

BL is faster for killing bosses with their epic comp and trans buffs with naturally high base attack and their moves give them crit rate and dmg. FB debuffs are great for war, [spammin root + MF (lower tiers) (Y)] and with their buffs they gots uber high crit damage and rate with alright base attack. BL has a single target bm2 which i despise cuz other than that its really epic, great for single target situations in war with instant immunity and their bm1 gives them great crit dmg and rate. BL bm1, though, is nothing compared to FB properly built bm1 (lightning, stone, aqua, wind cannon all lvl 20) and when it comes to bm2, FB only really use their bm2 to conserve sp (its ok in pve, total fail in war). In the end, I would say if you wanna have lots of fun in war go FB, if you wanna pwn in pve go BL (since BL have naturally way higher def than fb and def rate), but either character used properly can pwn in all situations, just try both is what i would say xD. NOTE: when I say try, I mean get to lvl 100 at the very least cuz thats when your just starting to see the potential in your chars.

Banned
    fb can pawn in pve to sir!!!!!!

Banned
    In all honesty, fb requires a little better gear to do the same stuff a blader can. For example, if you know what your doing somewhat you can most likely solo eod b1f at entry lvl with a blader. In order for an fb to do that will most likely need higher +'d gear or be higher lvl.

Thanks for reply guys and yea that's why I ask ..FB is reallly good at war but he needs good gear and in the same time BL can do the same effect in war with less power gear but not good enough like FB

Well now I think that FB is pretty good for war and pvps he is good too

ahaaaaa
    mmm ok thanks ^^

fb ftw

well, without instant immunity, an FB can pawn a BL easily..

and in a BM fight, an FB's Aura+BM1, can kill BL's BM2+Aura or even BM1+Aura Full buffs head-on..

----------------------------------------------

in terms of PVE, well BL's damage is faster (BM2 = needs to have proper gear to pierce high-def mobs/bosses), and also, survivability is great as well because of higher def rate and intuition..

FB's PVE rating is good as well. BM2 damage is average, but can be as good as WA's damage (without BS buff), depending on the gear and level of course

----------------------------------------------

PVE doesn't really matter and a problem for an FB since BM3 is coming out, w/c gives high damage too

but BL can still be rooted and killed by an FB even when BM3 comes out

I would say FB is better but BL is hands down better when it comes to soloing bosses. BL has more and faster dps combined compared to FB but FB has the advantage when it comes to assasination/II vs BS/LS unless you are talking about 2 shot material, no comment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast