Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [Question]-Newbie to mission war

Talking [Question]-Newbie to mission war

Hi guys,
    My level is 103 Blader.
    Recently, I have attended to 2 mission wars.
    However, when the war started, I just stood still while everybody disapeared.
    I thought that was my level is too low but no, some guys with lvl 95 can still go to the battle.
    I have looked for the instruction on the forum but did not find out.
    Can anyone answer this question for me.
    Pardon me if that is a stupid question because i am totally newbie.
    Thanks,

when you are in nation war look at the top right box. it should say if u are on a waiting list or able to go.
    DeathVanity
    4eva
    Gaijin>xXChimeraXx>DeathBlow>RuoExtraxi>DeathBlow

Osmium
    Gotta go to war quickly if u want in.

you were in waiting list but then you are a blader you will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at war thats all im goin to say

the problem is that in the whole time of war, i can not go in the battle..just stood still and ran around

you have to be in the lobby war 1st

As soon as you see the war gate appear, click it and press enter on the next screen, you will warp, most likely you will be in and it will say "able to enter" or "wl (#)" if it says wl 1 then you have to wait until one other player joins the other team for you to be able to get in. wl 2, 2 more and so on. Sometimes there is a handicap on the opposing side (this happens when they have been losing the war at that time - let's say 3pm war for consecutive days) where for every 4 people they have you might only get 3, so you will most likely have a wl until more join. Digest that and I will post some more later