Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safeguard lvl requirement too high!?

Safeguard lvl requirement too high!?

Don't you think the Safeguard Lvl requirement too high? like really.. 165+? has safeguards always been 165?

And do you think they will bring it back in Christmas?

I dont think its too high because alot of low lvl players would be too over powered in T1-T3. But i dont really know if 165+ has always been the requirement o.o. But yea, i think they might bring it back during xmas.

the lvl req is indeed too high. speaking of t1-t3 wars all that 165+ do is +15 gear that t1-3 can wear and go rape all those poor noobs that have no 165 char.

Should be 170+ kakakaka

i think they should scrap it even though i got one item plus 15 through it. It just makes the game to easy for people who feel like dropin $$$ on it and it doesn't promote perseverance which this game was partially about couple years back. i think the developers are just to greedy and want to take any and all the money they can from people. it also doesnt promote the game very well because back then people were good with items like tit. or osm. and now its about who has the best plus 15 items.

I think the safegaurds should be placed at the same level as Vouchers, 150.
    That way it wont be too easy for the lower levels, but also it isnt too high.

psshh like it izent ez to lvl up to 165 in this game..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    i think they should scrap it even though i got one item plus 15 through it. It just makes the game to easy for people who feel like dropin $$$ on it and it doesn't promote perseverance which this game was partially about couple years back. i think the developers are just to greedy and want to take any and all the money they can from people. it also doesnt promote the game very well because back then people were good with items like tit. or osm. and now its about who has the best plus 15 items.
    mega perseverance..

What's wrong with low lvl tiers having +15 gears? If they want to drop money on it as much as the high lvls do it should be alright imo. Doesn't matter if the low lvled players that can't afford it get pretty much wrecked in war. Same scenario happens in high leveled tiers where epicly geared people whoop decent geared ones (in most cases because there are exceptions).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast