Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safeguard lvl requirement too high!?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    What's wrong with low lvl tiers having +15 gears? If they want to drop money on it as much as the high lvls do it should be alright imo. Doesn't matter if the low lvled players that can't afford it get pretty much wrecked in war. Same scenario happens in high leveled tiers where epicly geared people whoop decent geared ones (in most cases because there are exceptions).
    imo, +15 gear in low tiers creates an even bigger gap between the people who are new to the game and people who are epicly geared. in t5 there really isn't that big of a difference between somebody with expensive and cheap gear, especially because of the enhanced stats on t5 legs. just my 2 cents.

RedOsmium
    there shoulnt be safeguards -.-
    end of discussion
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    imo, +15 gear in low tiers creates an even bigger gap between the people who are new to the game and people who are epicly geared. in t5 there really isn't that big of a difference between somebody with expensive and cheap gear, especially because of the enhanced stats on t5 legs. just my 2 cents.
    Mmmm true but most people that farm low lvl tier wars have mains or have been there for quite awhile. Percent of new players is not quite as high as it used to be and they usually really don't even go to war, but level up instead and do dungeons. Besides, good gears in lower tiers would just make some of the new players buy their own safeguards and etc after seeing the beastly geared people,so more moolah for EST.

Banned
    Mmmm true but most people that farm low lvl tier wars have mains or have been there for quite awhile. Percent of new players is not quite as high as it used to be and they usually really don't even go to war, but level up instead and do dungeons. Besides, good gears in lower tiers would just make some of the new players buy their own safeguards and etc after seeing the beastly geared people,so more moolah for EST.
    i think everyone should just come to merc t5 so we can have 100 v 100 wars like in korea >;

i think everyone should just come to merc t5 so we can have 100 v 100 wars like in korea >;
    Then you should....level all of us up, gear us up decently, and pay for all the xfers to merc ! Then we'll even have a 200 v 200 :3

Banned
    Then you should....level all of us up, gear us up decently, and pay for all the xfers to merc ! Then we'll even have a 200 v 200 :3
    you're proc? if so, you dont need decent gear really. if you're better than chingu, you're better than t5 caps

you're proc? if so, you dont need decent gear really. if you're better than chingu, you're better than t5 caps
    Haha yeah I'm a proc fa in t2 Venus. But since you haven't heard of me, I'm the one that beat Chingu in straight up pvp and tons of times freestyle lol

Haha yeah I'm a proc fa in t2 Venus. But since you haven't heard of me, I'm the one that beat Chingu in straight up pvp and tons of times freestyle lol
    quit lying. chingu best fa. 6 bar penna ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    quit lying. chingu best fa. 6 bar penna ftw
    My fa is better, never even seen Penna.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12